PC 1.3.6 Backgrounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Safeman🌻

Community Manager
Staff member
Re-Logic
The dev team has been working hard on 1.3.6 and the artists shared some of the new backgrounds on Twitter recently, so I've put them all together for you here! You can click the image for a link to their original tweet and make sure to give them a follow ;)

divid.png

A new look for the Mushroom Biome from @Crowno

mush136.png

divi.png

Forest background by @Jimmarn

DlYmcji.png

divi.png

And The Hallow by @Lazure

hal.png
There isn't a release date yet but we are super excited to continue sharing bits and pieces of 1.3.6 while it comes together! Thanks :)

Last edited:
Oh my, this is getting better and better. Sure it's still a 1.3.6 and not a 1.4.0?
Also, the next world I create will have a mushroom biome from coast to coast.

Edit: I also don't get why there are people complaining about the mountain background. It looks absolutely gorgeous.

Edit2: I notice crystals on the surface in the Hallow screenshot. Will we occasionally find crystals on the surface?

Look amazing !
Can't wait to play the new update !

Oh my, this is getting better and better. Sure it's still a 1.3.6 and not a 1.4.0?
Also, the next world I create will have a mushroom biome from coast to coast.
I am also starting to wonder.
Because for the amount of spoiler that they give us, this is definitely a really big update.
So much that it's shouldn't be 1.3.6, but 1.4...
Maybe that they make us think that it is 1.3.6, but at the end, they are gonna come and say "Guy, 1.3.6 has been cancelled, we are not making it anymore... Here 1.4 to pardon us ;)".

Edit2: I notice crystals on the surface in the Hallow screenshot. Will we occasionally find crystals on the surface?
That probably only the background change.
If they were to put crystal on the surface, it would break the balance and become too op.

Last edited:
I also don't get why there are people complaining about the mountain background. It looks absolutely gorgeous.
Maybe they thought the mountains would look better with more contrast or a darker, cooler shade of grey? I think it's fine, but I can see the argument for this background being more subdued than people are used to.

The new mushroom background is beautiful. Currently the mushroom background is so dark that I can barely see anything except during the brief biome transition, so this is a very welcome change.

Lovin' it! Keep it up, Re-logic team!

Sure it's still a 1.3.6 and not a 1.4.0?

That's almost what I'm wondering at this point. Considering how long this update has been in the works, and how much they've been adding and revising, not to mention all the stuff that's not even been revealed yet, this is starting to feel more like a major update than a lesser one.

Very beautiful!
But how about new paid content?
We really need new suits, weapons and bosses. Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom