PC PC is getting controller support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is going to be cool...
didn't even see it coming
and "...the launch of 1.3.1 just around the corner...":D

YES YES YES THANK YOU I CAN FINALLY PUT MY GAMEPAD TO USE

I've been waiting so long for this!! I actually prefer Terraria with a gamepad than a mouse (I know, I'm a traitor).

My brother once tried to use a third party program to play Terraria with a controller but was severely disappointed when he realized that the right stick controlled the still-working cursor. He will be pleased to see this!

@MouseyMouse Just to clarify, you're wondering if each console has their own icons, or Xbone and Xbox 360? If the buttons are the same "XYAB", I'd think them to be the same.

They are not the same. They have different buttons. Just do some research
I'm meaning the button layout/names, not icons. Really doubt they'd go through the trouble of putting a black blackground/colored background on something that really displays the same thing (XYAB are in the same location for both XBone and XBox 360)

If the change is native to XNA, then it's very likely.

Thank god, I can leave my console version behind now. The only reason I was playing on PS4 was the controller support. Now I can finally come back to the loads better PC version.

Thank god, I can leave my console version behind now. The only reason I was playing on PS4 was the controller support. Now I can finally come back to the loads better PC version.
PC version is slow and has a low resolution. the main reason i play on console (PS4) is that it has an insanely fast prossessor and high resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom