PC PC is getting controller support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be obvious. If you have some kind of adapter for GC-controllers it probably emulates another controller type (most likely the Xbox 360) that's common for PC. So if your GC-adapter work on most PC-games it will most likely work on Terraria as well.
Most Steam games detects the Gamecube controller, but 3 things happen: 1. Plain-old doesn't work 2. The controls are mapped to weird buttons 3. Crashes the game
And no, I can't hack Sonic Lost World, for example, because it corrupts the game, or crashes.

Most Steam games detects the Gamecube controller, but 3 things happen: 1. Plain-old doesn't work 2. The controls are mapped to weird buttons 3. Crashes the game
And no, I can't hack Sonic Lost World, for example, because it corrupts the game, or crashes.
Strange, is it the mayflash adapter?

Herros everybody! I am new to the forums but not to the game I have had it for over a year now love it! ^_^ I haz question not asking for a release date but eta i guess you can say. How fast does Terraria update? It has been quite a while since I last played. When I heard the news that the game was getting controller support I went out and got an Xbox 360 controller. It would definately make gaming a lot more convenient. The way I sit cramps my legs and gives me migraines and when I get up I get blackouts due to medical issues so this is a godsend! I am a bit of a hermit besides games I am an author with a published work that sits in the library of congress. ^_^

Herros everybody! I am new to the forums but not to the game I have had it for over a year now love it! ^_^ I haz question not asking for a release date but eta i guess you can say. How fast does Terraria update? It has been quite a while since I last played. When I heard the news that the game was getting controller support I went out and got an Xbox 360 controller. It would definately make gaming a lot more convenient. The way I sit cramps my legs and gives me migraines and when I get up I get blackouts due to medical issues so this is a godsend! I am a bit of a hermit besides games I am an author with a published work that sits in the library of congress. ^_^

Major Updates (1.2 and 1.3) usually take around a year to a year and a half +. With more Minor Updates (Similar to 1.2.2 or 1.2.4) around several months. Then Bug fixes or hotfixes are done even within a day up to a week or 2. With 1.3 being the last major update, future updates for Terraria are mainly going to be Minor updates and bug fixes from what the Developers have told us.

It is certainly great that Controller Support for PC is coming, since it can make it easier to sit back and relax while playing.

Alright. So when will Console get PC support? As in when will you guys update, or rather begin to port 1.3 to Xbox? I REAALLLY want more Dyes. Especially acid dyes... Oh, and expert mode would be nice. Perhaps the ability to connect to PC servers would be neat...(Not complaining, I know it is difficult to convert 1.3 into Xbox friendly code.)

Is it goning to be on vita because I only have vita but the only thing is my vita got stolen so I won't be able to play it : (

Oh goodie. I can see myself now in the beggining of an Expert World and fighting the WoF.

n2zGO4u.jpg
You will be able to use a 360 controller. Im pretty sure to windows they both show up the same if you have the drivers. Dont worry, it will work fine.

Alright. So when will Console get PC support? As in when will you guys update, or rather begin to port 1.3 to Xbox? I REAALLLY want more Dyes. Especially acid dyes... Oh, and expert mode would be nice. Perhaps the ability to connect to PC servers would be neat...(Not complaining, I know it is difficult to convert 1.3 into Xbox friendly code.)

Will have to await 505 Games sharing their plans there....which I am hoping will be in the near future. I think they have been locked down sorting out the Mobile stuff, getting Wii U together, getting the rest of console 1.2.4 sorted, etc. Again, hoping it will not be long now....

We have controller support , only need local multiplayer and terraria will be the best local multiplayer game

PS: After the local added the Console will die

Major Updates (1.2 and 1.3) usually take around a year to a year and a half +. With more Minor Updates (Similar to 1.2.2 or 1.2.4) around several months. Then Bug fixes or hotfixes are done even within a day up to a week or 2. With 1.3 being the last major update, future updates for Terraria are mainly going to be Minor updates and bug fixes from what the Developers have told us.

It is certainly great that Controller Support for PC is coming, since it can make it easier to sit back and relax while playing.
Thank you for the information! ^_^

YES i used to play the ps4 version and i have just switched to pc and on ps4 (because i mastered those controls) i beat frost moon final wave got the best items in the game ect.
and know that i switched control methods im NOW WHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS I USED TO BE so now i have been returned to my former glory;(

YES i used to play the ps4 version and i have just switched to pc and on ps4 (because i mastered those controls) i beat frost moon final wave got the best items in the game ect.
and know that i switched control methods im NOW WHERE NEAR AS GOOD AS I USED TO BE so now i have been returned to my former glory;(
The best items in console are also not the best items in 1.3, as some items were buffed, others nerfed, and quite a few almost unchanged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom