PC PC is getting controller support!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon Terrarians!

With the launch of 1.3.1 just around the corner we are pleased to announce a new feature coming to Terraria on PC; Controller support!!!

Controller support will include Ps4/Xbox One presets as well as custom support!

Everyone spam your thanks to @Yoraiz0r for this painful addition to the game and @Lazure for providing the assets!
(Also thanks to all our testers behind the scene!)

qgWAhLN.png
Will it have 360 controller?

:dryadgrin: Whether you prefer the traditional mouse-and-keyboard interface (as I do) or a console-type controller (which is nice to have as an alternative) it's a grand way to relax, blow off steam, recover from a day of work. Or school, as the case may be. Must find time tonight for a couple hours of mining and building.

As somebody who suffers from RSI I greatly welcome controller support (I have an Xbox 360 controller and can't play games for long stretches with keyboard/mouse any more). Thanks a lot devs for adding support. :)

Good afternoon Terrarians!

With the launch of 1.3.1 just around the corner we are pleased to announce a new feature coming to Terraria on PC; Controller support!!!

Controller support will include Ps4/Xbox One presets as well as custom support!

Everyone spam your thanks to @Yoraiz0r for this painful addition to the game and @Lazure for providing the assets!
(Also thanks to all our testers behind the scene!)

qgWAhLN.png
What day will the update come out?

Not to derail the conversation (the controller support is awesome, BTW) but will this update include the wiring additions that were mentioned after 1.3 was released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom