PC PC player and streamer :)

Raislin

Terrarian
Hello, everyone. I've been a lurker for a bit, mostly following mechanical developments in farms and the like, but I've been playing for almost a year now. Terraria isn't always the most interesting game to stream, but I do it anyway and always try to find ways to keep it interesting. To that effect, I frequently create new characters and challenge myself in various ways, ranging from hardcore characters to gameplay restrictions. When I'm looking to take a more relaxed approach, I default to my main world where I'm regularly working on new projects -- or modifying/expanding old ones. My wife joins me in this one quite often, as well.

I'm really looking forward to the 1.3 patch, as I'm sure everyone else is. I try (with limited success so far) to open a server to play with my streamers from time to time, and when 1.3 comes out, it'd be great to get a small (or big) group together to explore it together. I don't know if I'm allowed to post a stream link, or if there's a subforum I can post about stream projects I do (i.e. challenge runs, etc.), so I'll leave it out for now.

So yeah, hello again!

didn%2527t+read+lol+10.gif

Nahh jk, welcome to the forums.

Back
Top Bottom