[PC/Switch] Any plans of Steam-Switch cloud synchronization of saves, like Divinity: Original Sin 2?

isendel11

Terrarian
Hi guys,

So this popped into my mind and I haven't seen it asked around much yet. For the first time (that I've seen) a Switch/Steam game implemented Steam cloud sync to the Nintendo Switch. The game being Divinity: Original Sin 2, it allows you to seamlessly play on any of the 2 devices picking up exactly where you left off on the other one. That has some caveat, e.g. no additional mods on the PC version (yes, the Switch version of Divinity 2 has mods too), but it's possible.

It would be so good to be able to play Terraria on the go with my Switch and then when I'm home benefit from the much better controls of having mouse and keyboard to play with on my PC. I feel a lot of the "this is not possible" things with the Switch are now happening due to it's immense popularity (looking at you blizzard, "Overwatch on the switch is simply not possible" "the switch sold 30m consoles" "Overwatch will be in the eShop before Christmas")

Any ideas of whether the devs are looking into this, planning something, or it's just a big no no still?

Back
Top Bottom