PC Terraria is amazing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow!
This new Terraria forum is L.A.M.E[Literally Awesome Mega Excellent]:D
Also this it the 1st time i post in forum because i never post anything in any forum until today and i am SERIOUS!

What I love about these forums is...
  1. I am member 1071, so if it takes off I have a low number to brag about
  2. I have a chance of becoming someone on here because I joined early and that can help
  3. :redspin: THIS. A THOUSAND TIMES THIS.

What I love about these forums is...
  1. I am member 1071, so if it takes off I have a low number to brag about
  2. I have a chance of becoming someone on here because I joined early and that can help
  3. :redspin: THIS. A THOUSAND TIMES THIS.

Basically the attitude of those annoying people who say "first" on everything as if it means something. Sorry, but joining before somebody else doesn't make you more important than anybody else. If you really care so much about "being someone" on here for whatever reason, do so through your actions here on the forum, not by trying to prop yourself up with some arbitrary thing like a join date.

Yep been playing for almost 3 years,it's a very good game and mix of action strategy building and having fun at tha same time.Doesn't matter if is on pc console or phone a true player will play this amazing game on everything :) ... And the forums are very nice .. You can talk to so many people here,and they will try yo help you with everything they can :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom