Resolved PC Terraria just... Randomly crashing????

Grimmical

Terrarian
Okay, so for whatever reason, today whenever I play Terraria, after a few minutes of gameplay, it makes every block in the world (excluding walls) disappear and causes my game to suddenly crash without giving me any crash details. I have no clue as to why this is happening or how. Ive also tried going inside of Builder's Workshop, but that crashes even faster in the same way. Anyone know what I should do about this? (If it's worth mentioning, Disabling Auto-save didnt really solve anything.)

Heya! You kinda responded a bit late, so by then Ive already managed to fix the issue from another user, apparently going into compatibility mode for Win8 on Steam and Terraria fixed the issue. But I do appreciate the offer, sorry! Have a wonderful one! :dryadgrin:
(PS. How do I close a thread?)

Heya! You kinda responded a bit late, so by then Ive already managed to fix the issue from another user, apparently going into compatibility mode for Win8 on Steam and Terraria fixed the issue. But I do appreciate the offer, sorry! Have a wonderful one! :dryadgrin:
(PS. How do I close a thread?)
Glad to see you got it fixed! We tend to leave valid threads open here in case other users experience similar issues, but I have marked it as resolved.

Back
Top Bottom