PC Terraria Tutorial World

RC3432

Terrarian
If you've played on old gen consoles, you'll remember there was a tutorial. However, the PC never was given one for new players to learn. So, i have created a recreation of the tutorial islands complete with secrets such as the shiny core of the earth. Feel free to criticize or give me feedback! Oh and one last thing, the world has a long liquid settle due to a lava barrier. The liquid settle should go to 13% then massively speed up.
Some Screenshots:
1604169546419.png

Spawn

Attachments

• FinalTutorial.wld
    107.5 KB · Views: 719
Last edited:
I know a lot of people have already seen or used the old-gen tutorial world, but maybe could you show some screenshots of it?
I'd like to but frankly i only remember parts of the kindle version of it. I bet the gamepedia will have plenty of info on it. I was just trying to make a simple map for new players to learn off of.

I'd like to but frankly i only remember parts of the kindle version of it. I bet the gamepedia will have plenty of info on it. I was just trying to make a simple map for new players to learn off of.
Use the Camera Mode (I believe it's F1) to capture some screenshots. You're playing on PC after all.

Back
Top Bottom