Blocks & Decoration Pearl/crim/ebonstone altars

Necrius

Skeletron Prime
Exactly what it says on the tin - decorative 3x2 surface furniture pieces. My temple needs a holy altar with a couple of candles to be complete. And, for balance - an evil/bloody altar in case someone wants to build evil temple.

Please expand on your point, then I might support. Though, I agree it would be cool to place down Demon/Crimson/(new)Pearl Alters, though then I would say this instead.
*cough cough* breakable below Pwnhammer and doesn't give ores *cough cough*

Please expand on your point, then I might support. Though, I agree it would be cool to place down Demon/Crimson/(new)Pearl Alters, though then I would say this instead.
*cough cough* breakable below Pwnhammer and doesn't give ores *cough cough*
Actually I wasn't talking about demon/crimson altars. I meant craftable, purely decorative altars that are basically stone tables that will look good in temples/shrines.

Actually I wasn't talking about demon/crimson altars. I meant craftable, purely decorative altars that are basically stone tables that will look good in temples/shrines.
I'm not doing sprites - you didn't explain specifically how you want the "tables".

I'm not doing sprites - you didn't explain specifically how you want the "tables".
Yeah, explanations are my weak point. Basically it should look like bar, but made of stone with some additional ornaments (gold for hallowed, purple for corrupt and bright red for crimson).
holy-rosary-parish.jpg

Back
Top Bottom