tModLoader Peculiarity

Hey! i love the mod
just asking one thing: do the cards accessories work with the throwing cards from ZoaklenMod???
Also i cant find the asteriod biome. Help!!!

Last edited:
Great mod :D.

My only problem is I cant find the Cluster boss summoning item / the boss anywhere in the asteroid field, should I just keep looking for it or is there some other way ?

Great mod :D.

My only problem is I cant find the Cluster boss summoning item / the boss anywhere in the asteroid field, should I just keep looking for it or is there some other way ?
you got to make the summon at a work bench with 5 cell sample & 1 rotten chunk or 1 verebrae! then use the summon in the asteroid field!
[doublepost=1506364218,1506364131][/doublepost]is there a wiki on this mod? it awesome!

Has anyone got a crafting tree for the celestial quiver? I have everything but the mysterious arrow and I can't seem to find the items needed for it. Help would be appreciated.

Pretty awesome mod by the way

iWasHere can you tell me how you created the random projectiles for the D8 dice or give me reference that I can use? I really enjoy the chaos that it creates but I can't replicate the code in order to create it myself.:(

Last edited:
My group will be playing this mod later today- one of us found it somehow and I was skeptical but now that I can see it on the forums it actually looks a lot like something I'd love to have in the next run. Stuff like the cursed skull... There seems to be a lot of things focused more on unique effects rather than damage and combat, which I've become bored of. The asteroid looks really nice as well! I'm excited to play.

So I just killed the Cluster...aren't Expert Mode boss drops supposed to be 100% chance from the bag? I didn't get it.

Where do I find the Holy Burn Cream?

You should really consider adding where to find each non-craftable item to the main post.

I second this. I have little to no idea where to get most of the items in this mod. I've gotten lucky with some. I'd assume that the immunity items are from monsters that inflict the debuff, but I got the rubber glove from a chest so Idk.

I second this. I have little to no idea where to get most of the items in this mod. I've gotten lucky with some. I'd assume that the immunity items are from monsters that inflict the debuff, but I got the rubber glove from a chest so Idk.
Probably most of them are chest loot, since Recipe Browser shows nothing for either a crafting recipe, or any mobs that would drop it... Now the question is, can they also be obtained from crates?

I really like this mod but Cluster boss is a bit buggy since i've killed it and it doesn't count as if i did it. Please fix it!

I have suddenly encountered an error with your mod- and it wasn't like that before, and I was able to do a world the other day with zero problems. No updates, no extra mods, nothing that should have had this happen. All I can catch is chest not next to something/ohai/peculiarity mod and that's all I see.

it looks like I will have to disable your mod, which is too bad. I haven't seen this before, and since nothing has changed
2018-02-26 (8).png
- I'm at a huge loss as so what this is. I'm so disappointed!!! here's the screen shot, I'm not well versed in how to get the whole log, but I caught what I could.
[doublepost=1519703306,1519702720][/doublepost]Here: got the log.
Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Terraria.Framing.GetTileSafely(Int32 i, Int32 j)
at Terraria.Chest.NearOtherChests(Int32 x, Int32 y)
at Terraria.WorldGen.PlaceChest(Int32 x, Int32 y, UInt16 type, Boolean notNearOtherChests, Int32 style)
at Peculiarity.GlobalWorld.<ModifyWorldGenTasks>b__2(GenerationProgress progress) in c:\Users\ohaiw\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\Peculiarity\GlobalWorld.cs:line 307
at Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress progress)
at Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(Int32 seed, GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
at Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
at Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

Back
Top Bottom