tModLoader Peculiarity

Welp, dunno if it'll get seen here, and given a rewrite is in progress it probably doesn't matter much anyway, but it seems in Multiplayer the suspicious statue, instead of staying still, gets Fighter AI... sometimes. other times it gets Bat AI. So I had a statue flying around trying to kill me in one case, then the next I had one running at me. Both times, if I hit it, it would teleport a bit back. Something really screwy with that thing's AI. Anyway managed to beat it and get the Sculptor anyway. Weird.
I swear some weird stuff happens online at times...

I swear some weird stuff happens online at times...
Yeahhh... Well the Frozen Pandolar from Shadows of Abbadon coughSacredToolscough had the exact same problem so... I'm beginning to think it was some other mod screwing with both. Which mod? Good luck figuring that out.

Yeahhh... Well the Frozen Pandolar from Shadows of Abbadon coughSacredToolscough had the exact same problem so... I'm beginning to think it was some other mod screwing with both. Which mod? Good luck figuring that out.
Too bad he's not going to notice that problem because...

Take a guess where We leave feedback and where he's not anymore.
This is kinda a dumb necro so I'll add a bit of purpose to it:

Someone poke IWasHere and let him know people still care about his mod on the forums.

hey can some1 help me I can't figure out how to get never melt ice and none of the snow biome monsters seem to be dropping it.

Hello. If anybody is watching this thread, please note that I released a beta version of my mod to the mod browser. It is called "Peculiarity 2". It's not entirely complete. It doesn't have all of the content that the original version had. And it isn't exactly tested for multiplayer. But it is there. Please enjoy. c:

Edit:
Yes I've read all the previous messages. Sorry that I'm not incredibly active here. I much prefer discord as a means of sending quick updates because necro-ing posts like this is generally frowned upon. Oh well.

Last edited:
Hello. If anybody is watching this thread, please note that I released a beta version of my mod to the mod browser. It is called "Peculiarity 2". It's not entirely complete. It doesn't have all of the content that the original version had. And it isn't exactly tested for multiplayer. But it is there. Please enjoy. c:

Edit:
Yes I've read all the previous messages. Sorry that I'm not incredibly active here. I much prefer discord as a means of sending quick updates because necro-ing posts like this is generally frowned upon. Oh well.
I don't think necroposts are frowned upon when it's your mod's page and you're posting about said mod, as the author :p
I understand preferring Discord, but it would be nice if you could check on the forum page every few weeks at least. Lots of us don't want to join a bunch of mod Discords just to know what's going on with them. I understand if you don't, but it would be appreciated to just give occasional updates here too, doesn't need to be frequent or anything.

Why don't you just update regular Peculiarity? (I already understand, how much name in files will get on my nerves because of that "2" (which makes my brain think, that I should also download previous version (it thinks, that it is a DLC to a mod or somethink like that) considering, that I know, that it's a rewamp. I know, I am a bit... strange hahaha) Maybe, you should change the name to something like "Peculiarity Reworked" (both in files and in mod browser)?

Why don't you just update regular Peculiarity? (I already understand, how much name in files will get on my nerves because of that "2" (which makes my brain think, that I should also download previous version (it thinks, that it is a DLC to a mod or somethink like that) considering, that I know, that it's a rewamp. I know, I am a bit... strange hahaha) Maybe, you should change the name to something like "Peculiarity Reworked" (both in files and in mod browser)?

because i work in mysterious ways

So what content currently is in Peculiartity 2 then?

just about everything minus a couple accessories, surveyor drone pet. the biggest things that arent there are the super mega quiver thing and the mirror shield, but those aren't likely to come back. either way, i've been struggling with depression recently and find it really hard to be motivated to actually work on this right now. so dont expect updates for a while, sorry

For the time being, I wish more people knew that Pec2 is a thing, I bet alot of people still think this mod is discontinued which makes me sad

peculiarity(2) is a great mod as is! So, I hope you can feel comfortable while taking all the time you need to take care of yourself IRL.
Sorry about any shade I casted before, :(

Back
Top Bottom