~Pellaeon's creations~

nice change to the tree, i really like how those two walls combine.

PD: i'd really like to ask why you end your sentences with a ")", it confuses me :(
Thank you, I also like, but it is not a wall - is deactivated blocks :)

About ")" - it is a habit:sigh:

What walls did you use for the sails of Renn? I want to build an airship myself and they are the nicest sails I've ever seen

What are the dimensions of the building or can you post one with a grid over it??
It looks great btw and i want to recreate it in my own world!!
qcTWBKY.png

These are amazing! I love your building style. The roofs are amazing. I've never seen them done that way and it looks beautiful.

While the question is a bit late I still hope I can get an answer, I would love to know what walls you used for the Shop, you know the ones that look like stained glass, I know I came across them, but I for the love of anything divine can not find em again, need something like that exactly for the stained glass of a small NPC home church.

*edit* ugh... turns out I'm an idiot and It did not even once cross my mind that the "stained glass looking thing" is not crystal like I imagined it would be but instead actual multicolored stained glass... explains where I have already seen it... my crafting grid that is... so nevermind the question

Last edited:
I like the idea of the defence tower the most! My idea was to build those things in each biome, so that the different towers could communicate and help with defending the other. Really usefull during multiplayer probably!

Hej Pallaeon you have beautifull style and you are making amazing buildings and i am building them on my modded world and i have problem witf one block or furniture on ,,Renn" and i just want to know what it is cause i've been searching for a while and i haven't found it
P.S. thank you for responding to all ,,replys"

Attachments

• 2018-03-08_20.27.04.jpg
    2018-03-08_20.27.04.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 401
Hej Pallaeon you have beautifull style and you are making amazing buildings and i am building them on my modded world and i have problem witf one block or furniture on ,,Renn" and i just want to know what it is cause i've been searching for a while and i haven't found it
P.S. thank you for responding to all ,,replys"
That's just paladium pillar blocks painted black with chains painted black under them.

Hey Pellaeon, I was just wondering what wall is the green curtains on the NPC House build with the red roof because I'm drawing inspiration from that, and cannot find what wall it is.
This house:
Red Roof House.png

Cheers.😁

Back
Top Bottom