~Pellaeon's creations~

Pellaeon

Official Terrarian
WELCOME TERRARIANS!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my thread of creations! Thanks for coming here and I hope you enjoy viewing my works :)
Yet they are not so much, but I will try to do more interesting things ;)

P.S. Sorry for bad english :sigh:

For start, I want to show you this creation which was done 3 weeks:
GvC0cY2.png

I call it "Renn" - my best work i think
Video, how things work in the engine compartment:

Next - buildings for my WIP Town:

hsCWE09.png
cayodtq.png
qcTWBKY.png
LPEvxC4.png
Brofw9v.png
lRmeMng.png
8iDi96v.png
pKfyCwa.png

As soon as the following will be completed - will update the theme :naughty:
And yeah - the buildings were made using tools such as TEdit and Gameiki mod.

Last edited:
How long you been building? I have been building for ages, but I always used to just build big boxes or boxes with triangles on top.

How long you been building? I have been building for ages, but I always used to just build big boxes or boxes with triangles on top.
One building - about 3-4 days) First day build frame of a house, walls. Other days - windows and interrior, fix what I do not like)
But my house is built for a week xDD

Oooooooohhhhh, these are really nice! Visually interesting without being overly busy, and taking advantage of natural block colors more than painting, which is very inspiring to me (as someone who's usually too lazy to paint things, haha). Keep up the great work!

Wow! No wonder they are so good - I rush and complete most buildings within an hour at most.
I can build a long time - until like myself)
[DOUBLEPOST=1426374381][/DOUBLEPOST]
Oooooooohhhhh, these are really nice! Visually interesting without being overly busy, and taking advantage of natural block colors more than painting, which is very inspiring to me (as someone who's usually too lazy to paint things, haha). Keep up the great work!
I understand you)
And I love a lot of detail in the interior)
Thank you for the review) Will keep up)

Well, your houses look really nice, I love how much detail you put into each house.
Especially the roofs, they are amazing. I hope you don't mind if I use some of your fabulous building styles :3
I hope you continue creating such amazing stuff :3 Meow :dryadhappy:

Edit: Forgot to say, your ship is just as amazing, very nice ;3
I like the steampunk look :3

Well, your houses look really nice, I love how much detail you put into each house.
Especially the roofs, they are amazing. I hope you don't mind if I use some of your fabulous building styles :3
I hope you continue creating such amazing stuff :3 Meow :dryadhappy:
Am not against - use as you wish) I will wait for your next works)
Thanks for reply)

Reactions: Chi
Wow, these are great! Better than I can do, for sure. And I really love your roofs.
Thanks =D
Yeah - roofs occupy a while) But the decor of the interior takes longer))
Whoa dude, if you entered a building contest you would probably score first again one kabillion people. keep up the good work!
Whoa, thank you so much for such a compliment to my abilities)))
But I think I'm not so good)

All hail the master of roofs and stairs. Amazing builds with unique style.

Few questions - which material is used to create a window frame? (looks like wooden walls?). Which material is used to create window curtains? (looks like painted sail?)

Back
Top Bottom