tModLoader Pentacore Mod - 5 ores, 4 bosses, 2 minibiomes and more!

Do you like it?

• Yes, can't wait for the release!

Votes: 131 72.0%
  • I will download it when it will be released

Votes: 37 20.3%
  • Nah, needs very much work.

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • No, give up.

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No more beta testers being picked, sorry. But feel free to join us and learn about the mod.

Things such as me?

Yeah, you too. Just... don't spoil anything, 00110011 00110001 00110011 01000111 00110001 00111000 00101110.
Oh yeah, and try deciphering that. Then you'll learn who he is.

Well, progress may be halted, because
Echonex is going away for a while.
Cya!

What is this code supposed to mean? I decoded it and it doesn't make any sense.

3 = E
1 = L, I
8 = N

[doublepost=1465009638,1465009498][/doublepost]3 = E
1 = L, I
8 = N

00110011 00110001 00110011 01000111 00110001 00111000 00101110.

Now it's easier to decode.

They said don't spoil anything!
(I decoded it yesterday, and didn't spoil, yet he's a winner for spoiling?)

Last edited:
So this team are receiving ideas? nice :D i think the terraria need a atlantis biome because have a lot of waters acessorys but they no are so useful in the terraria i think add a atlantis giant biome in the cave only one like the temple after defeating plantera and have only waters and white blocks with sharks and enemies from atlantis would be nice but this need work to make.
unbreakable blocks to prevent player to destroy and make them go to atlantean much times to get items and farm materials.
Now your Idea is coming true, im coding it rn
:happy:

Well, I can't update the thread for the shrumium story, so here it is!
Gridnum had gotten another strange object from the Moon Lord. It was a Mechanical Mushroom. It was suspicious. He tried using it, and suddenly three mirrors of the object appeared. Then, a giant armored mushroom came out of the ground. It summoned shrugites to chase Gridnum, Mushigni walkers to get Gridnum when he was on the ground, and cute little killers that were Mushi Hornets.
After a half easy but long battle, Gridnum deafeated the Mushibrain. A voice whispered, "Your world has shrumium planted underground." He thought it was another ore, but after that, he heard the guide saying, "---------------------------------------------------------------------------"
Gridnum knew he had to get Shrumium Armor before taking on -----------------------------------------. So, he went underground, and gathered enough shrumium for armor and weapons, and prepared some potions. Gridnum knew that this was the last of the events.
Oh, great... It seems that a strange armored shark chopped out some of the story. Oh well. I guess we will have to wait to see what it was then.

I wouldn't have ate it if i had known it was something people wanted to know.

Huh. Maybe you were starving. I can't blame you for that.

Yes, I was.

Alright, alright, I'm gonna tell you all what the name Elegin is for. It's the name of a _ _ _ _. It also has a relation for a new _ _ _. It is the
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ in the game. So good luck.

Hello, and welcome to a thread for a mod called...

VPSTxaG.png

This is a large mod that adds some bosses, a lot of new items and weapons, very powerful ore, and some summons.
Quick Introduction

Short stories
This happened after one strong terrarian defeated the Moon Lord. He was named Gridnum.
After he beated Moon Lord, he dropped a very stange looking object. He read info about the object. "This item should not be used until you are sure you want to face the challanges it brings." Gridnum was thinking about using the object, which was now glowing, to see what would happen. He used the glowing object and it faded away. This was the moment when Gridnum saw strange shadows, in the shape of the Twins, but there were three eyes instead of two.
"Prepare to face your biggest mistake." Three whispers had spoken at the same time, and Gridnum was blinded. There was a giant flash of white, and three purple eyes had suddenly appeared. The darkest eye was dashing around quickly, the lightest eye was blasting things to bits, and the medium eye was both dashing and blasting.
After a great battle, he heard the words "Your world has been streaked with Universum"
Gridnum had never seen or heard of universum. He thought it was a special ore, so he went mining for it. Later he found a large patch of what looked like universum next to some orichalcum. It was a purple - pink color, with some light blue mixed in. He collected some with his celestial tier nebula pickaxe. It was slow to mine, but he got enough for 60 bars. He went home looking at the ore, wondering how much power it held. Gridnum talked to the Guide to see what could be made. "I wonder what this thing is, it looks powerful."
This was the real finale.
Shrumium coming soon!

Content
YRpIjmE.png

Shrumium!
from top left
- Mushibrain and his minions! Summon drops from moonlord, you must defeat him so shrumium starts generating.
- Shrumium Staff. Summons Mushi hornet
- Shrumiblade and True Shrumiblade. Very fast speed, comparable to cutlass
- Shrumibeam rod. Shrumium magic weapon
- Shrumium Bullet. Bounces off walls
- Shrumagni. Automatic gun
- Shrudaptor. Its damage is 80% of your last used weapon, so it will be always useful for you. A bit harder to get than Shrumagni
- Shrumium Ore and bar
- Shrumium Armor.
DdMmS8t.png

Universum!
From top left
- Universum Ore and bar
- Universum Armor with wings
- Uniblade and Truniblade. Very fast speed
- Unitome. Shoots an upgraded version of Magnet Sphere
- Unilodon. A better megashark
- Unidaptor. Its damage is 80% of your last used weapon, so it will be always useful for you. A bit harder to get than Unilodon
- Unitaurs Battleaxe. Universum Summon weapon
- The Trio! Beat them and your world will be granted with Universum. From top : Yrymrogok, Terranechro and Cthuril
Ml7PjL3.jpg

Electrolyte!
- From top left
- Bar and ore
- Electrolyte Armor. End Game ranger armor, leaves damaging dust trail, and has a protective bulb
- Ice spirit staff, summons Elegins remains to shoot your enemies.
- Electrolyte knife. Consumes mana, shoots a knife that splits up to 4 separate ones on hit
- Electroblade. Shoots a electrolyte bolt
- Electrolyte Bow. Shoots two secondary homing arrows
And finally, ELEGIN
- 1st form, shoots minions, and projectiles
-A minion
- 2nd form, chases you like crazy

WitSAMr.png

Techium!
- Appears after beating Moon lord
- From top left
- Ore. Drops from Techium Monsters
- Bar. Crafted from 5 ores
- Techium Golem. Behaves similar to Granite golem. Drops 3-7 ores
- Possessed Techium. A wraith-type enemy
- Techium Rocket launcher and Techium Rocket
- Techium Scepter. Magic weapon
- Techium Staff. Summons a Techium Sphere, Spinning around you and protecting you from Enemies by shooting them
- Techium Sword. Shoots a techium bolt.
lHZfU35.png

Other stuff
- From top right
- Chocolate Mint cat. Early Hardmode minion
- Echo's Soul. A wisp giving more light.
- EchoNex's Dev armor
- Lavalyth Demon. Guardian of Lavalyth
- Lavalyth Ore. Early Hardmode Ore
- Lavalyth Bar
- Lavalyth Armor. Early Hardmode Melee Armor
- Cloud Soul. Drops from Harpies and Sky Eaters
- Cloud Wings. Early Hardmode wings
- Cloud Badge. Accessory. If you wear it, the sky eaters will drop Cloud souls instead of 100% of killing you on their death. Made from 50 Cloud Blocks
- Sky Eater
- Cloud Armor. Early Hardmode Summon Armor
- Slime Wizard. Sells slime and gel related items
- Gel Yoyo. Made from Smiling Gel
- Gel Sword. Made from Smiling Gel
- Smiling Gel
- The Slime Bros. They will split in two copies on death, unless you killed them with Gel Sword
- Spectre Lance. Its longer than you think.

Developers
JfYOAYt.png
EchoNex. Coder, Spriter
XmFpuu7.png
Blockaroz. Spriter, Idea Giver

Special Thanks
- The tModLoader team, for creating tModLoader
- Jopojelly, Gorateron, MaxAstro, pie75 and everyone on tML Discord chat for help with code
- KeRu(Not on this forum), for a couple of sprites
- Graydee, for biome generation help
- alienmist, for help with water generating

Discord server
If you want to chat with us live, apply for beta tester status or recieve more spoilers? Here is an invite for the official Discord server!
https://discord.gg/011ykAJBpOwZpt6Mr

Support Banner
Do you want to spread the word about the mod, or show support, we have a banner for this!
7Z9soaz.jpg

Just paste this into your signature:
Code:
[URL='http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/uniproject-mod.44015'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7Z9soaz.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Download

No download yet, It's still WIP
looks great at least 75% some sprite need some work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom