tModLoader Pentacore Mod - 5 ores, 4 bosses, 2 minibiomes and more!

Do you like it?

• Yes, can't wait for the release!

Votes: 131 72.0%
  • I will download it when it will be released

Votes: 37 20.3%
  • Nah, needs very much work.

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • No, give up.

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoop! Beta is out! :) Thing is, I might not try it out. I'm gonna wait until all the content is out so it makes progressing through the game a crap ton more fun!! :) :( xD

He won't not yet anyway. This is just a preview. Kind of like a demo, and the full release will probably be next month or in two weeks right?

I hope for that too!! Because mod is very interesting!!
[doublepost=1470987200,1470986900][/doublepost]This mod is also my futured favarite mod.I also like spirit mod he is so f:red:king awesome!!!

I don't really know when the full release will be, and i don't like promising things and later not giving them, so im not setting the release date. Maybe, if i work really hard it could be this month, but im not gonna rush myself. I am also helping in Auralite mod and Wyvernium mod, so i am not really working on this whole time. Anyway, i am pretty sure some stuff here needs balancing/fixing, so if you think "X would look better if you did Y thing to it" please say :D

I don't really know when the full release will be, and i don't like promising things and later not giving them, so im not setting the release date. Maybe, if i work really hard it could be this month, but im not gonna rush myself. I am also helping in Auralite mod and Wyvernium mod, so i am not really working on this whole time. Anyway, i am pretty sure some stuff here needs balancing/fixing, so if you think "X would look better if you did Y thing to it" please say :D
Don`t rush yourself; take the time it needs to make the mod look and feel good.
Will download the demo now and have a look at it :happy:
I think post like that are not allowed. Just saying. If a moderator sees this you might get a warning or something.:)

Thats what i got when creating a new world with only the demo, cheatsheet and hero`s mod enabled.
Code:
Der Typeninitialisierer für "PentacoreDemo.ExampleWorld" hat eine Ausnahme verursacht.
   bei PentacoreDemo.ExampleWorld.Initialize()
   bei Terraria.ModLoader.WorldHooks.SetupWorld()
   bei Terraria.WorldGen.clearWorld()
   bei Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)
   bei Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(Object threadContext)

Inner Exception:
Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
   bei PentacoreDemo.ExampleWorld..cctor()

Don`t rush yourself; take the time it needs to make the mod look and feel good.
Will download the demo now and have a look at it :happy:

I think post like that are not allowed. Just saying. If a moderator sees this you might get a warning or something.:)
Yeah lol I got a warning for saying k. And then the moderator gave me a warning and I just said k. LMAO xD

Yeah lol I got a warning for saying k. And then the moderator gave me a warning and I just said k. LMAO xD

Don't annoy the moderators please, both for their own sanity and yours. Considering they have the authority to just ban you outright if you piss them off, and I doubt you have the authority to "unban" yourself afterwards ;)

I didn't. I said k. I don't know what's so wrong with that. If someone would ban me for just saying k that would be kinda gay.

so in the demo i found a bug...

Capture 2016-08-12 20_47_12.png

shrumium in a tree... seems legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom