tModLoader Pentacore Mod - 5 ores, 4 bosses, 2 minibiomes and more!

Do you like it?

• Yes, can't wait for the release!

Votes: 131 72.0%
  • I will download it when it will be released

Votes: 37 20.3%
  • Nah, needs very much work.

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • No, give up.

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think he actually realises hes asking too much? i dont think he does, because i only ever see him commenting here...
He also posts on my mod thread and I think spirit's.
Anyway, this mod looks amazing so far, and I'm surprised I didn't reply to this thread earlier! I'm especially excited to fight the trio.:p

So all the bosses are post-Moon Lord.
Well, yes. Except Paladin Shark horde (we decided to make a fight more exciting by making multiple of them, fought at the same time), which is Pre Hardmode and Hradmode later on. Like, in Hardmode gains new loot, new sprite, and more powerful and fun attacks.

Also this mod been pretty quiet recently. I will maybe spoil current Atlantis Generation here? ;)

Well, yes. Except Paladin Shark horde (we decided to make a fight more exciting by making multiple of them, fought at the same time), which is Pre Hardmode and Hradmode later on. Like, in Hardmode gains new loot, new sprite, and more powerful and fun attacks.

Also this mod been pretty quiet recently. I will maybe spoil current Atlantis Generation here? ;)
YES PLEASE!!! `:passionate:

So, here it is! Its quite Work-In-Progress, as i will make hoses have varying heights, do some stuff for aesthetics, and maybe make it more jagged (also something for Paladin Shark Swarm, but you will see... :naughty:). For now, enjoy!
ZSEpS1G.jpg

(also got quite unlucky with generation, for now its in middle of world so i can find it easily, and Ice biome got in it...)

So, here it is! Its quite Work-In-Progress, as i will make hoses have varying heights, do some stuff for aesthetics, and maybe make it more jagged (also something for Paladin Shark Swarm, but you will see... :naughty:). For now, enjoy!
ZSEpS1G.jpg

(also got quite unlucky with generation, for now its in middle of world so i can find it easily, and Ice biome got in it...)
HYPE!!!!! I was already looking forward to it, now I'm looking forward to the swarm too! `:D
I can't wait! xD

It wont be in the mod. Prtyy much everything from miscallenious section except slime armor will be scrapped
tank gud
[doublepost=1474842902,1474842702][/doublepost]

Is there a pic or sprite of a Paladin Shark I could see? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom