tModLoader Pentacore Mod - 5 ores, 4 bosses, 2 minibiomes and more!

Do you like it?

• Yes, can't wait for the release!

Votes: 131 72.0%
  • I will download it when it will be released

Votes: 37 20.3%
  • Nah, needs very much work.

Votes: 12 6.6%
  • No, give up.

Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2016-12-12_16-1-3.png

it is weird that between al those nice sprites, this sprites come, they are that nice, i would love to resprite them, just give me persmison

Actually... those will be removed probably, except the slime armor. We talked some stuff over a while ago, and we might also move Atlantis stuff to regular ocean. It will mostly focus on the 4 bosses now

Actually... those will be removed probably, except the slime armor. We talked some stuff over a while ago, and we might also move Atlantis stuff to regular ocean. It will mostly focus on the 4 bosses now
kay, it already looked suspicious

As @Blockaroz said, we didn't do anything for long. Which is probably my fault, I'm not a good team leader. Anyway, this mod is dead, however the bosses might be moved to my mod EchosBosses, where they will be post-Moonlord challenge fights, without spawning ores and just dropping powerful weapons. However this probably won't happen soon, as terraria got rather boring for me. So, summing up, this is dead and might possibly be kind of revived in another form

As @Blockaroz said, we didn't do anything for long. Which is probably my fault, I'm not a good team leader. Anyway, this mod is dead, however the bosses might be moved to my mod EchosBosses, where they will be post-Moonlord challenge fights, without spawning ores and just dropping powerful weapons. However this probably won't happen soon, as terraria got rather boring for me. So, summing up, this is dead and might possibly be kind of revived in another form

Try Xenoverse 2, story is a bit dull but the combat is much faster and better. Modding scene isn't as good since most of it's just CAC additions.

The mod was have nice content...
And now Pentacore is dead:sigh:

Does this mod add anything that requires a fresh world to get it's content? Or does all if it's generation come from directly defeating bosses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom