Mobile Peoblem

Tezura

Terrarian
hello, I would like to know what does it mean? there is a bug? because I lost all my progress

the error displays, the backup file (my character) was created with a newer version of terraria, and could not be loaded
[doublepost=1541710022,1541709720][/doublepost]I see her when I click on played her me the poster right away

the error displays, the backup file (my character) was created with a newer version of terraria, and could not be loaded
Oh no. I’m sorry to say that I’ve never seen anyone recover their character or world after they receive that error. It’s an error that seems to come randomly, even when players say that they haven’t used a newer version. I haven’t seen a solution to this error I’m afraid.

has thin ... I saved a world but hey if there is no solution I will do with unfortunately
[doublepost=1541710433,1541710295][/doublepost]then I have the error message that happens all the time when I click, an uninstall then reinstall will not change anything?

has thin ... I saved a world but hey if there is no solution I will do with unfortunately
[doublepost=1541710433,1541710295][/doublepost]then I have the error message that happens all the time when I click, an uninstall then reinstall will not change anything?
You can certainly try uninstalling and reinstalling. That may help, yes. It won’t bring back your saves though. And be aware that all local characters and local worlds will be lost forever if you delete or uninstall the game.

a ... will the problem be solved at a time?
A new update for Mobile is being developed right now. It will have an entirely new codebase, so hopefully a lot of the issues won’t be present in the new version. The new version is not expected until 2019.

but a question there is no save play games if we uninstall the game
[doublepost=1541711005,1541710852][/doublepost]ok thank you very much, it's been a long time that I wait this maj

but a question there is no save play games if we uninstall the game
[doublepost=1541711005,1541710852][/doublepost]ok thank you very much, it's been a long time that I wait this maj
Correct, there will be no local saved games if you uninstall. If you have cloud saves those should be there, but cloud saves can be unstable.

Daccord et dans la prochaine maj elle ne seront plus instable donc aucun probleme de sauvegarde ?
[doublepost=1541716058,1541716023][/doublepost]Okay and in the next shift it will not be unstable anymore so no backup problem?

Daccord et dans la prochaine maj elle ne seront plus instable donc aucun probleme de sauvegarde ?
[doublepost=1541716058,1541716023][/doublepost]Okay and in the next shift it will not be unstable anymore so no backup problem?
Google Translate gave me:
"Okay and in the next shift it will not be unstable anymore so no backup problem?"

Well, deleting the game will always delete your local saves, likely in the new version too, just this bug probably won't occur.

Back
Top Bottom