Console People need to chill

Cerberium

Terrarian
I know how annoying the new update can be with characters and worlds being deleted but posing death threats is terrible and pipeworks has seem to have fixed alot of issues. Plus we need to be thankfull that we even got the update.

While I agree death threats are much, this should have never happend this is unexcptible how many bugs made it past testing

don't change the quote. don't twist the words. don't do dumb :red: please and thank you
@salad_den, the only one that I see changing quotes is you. Obese Black Man quoted Cerberium correctly. Obese Black Man was simply commenting on that one portion of Cerberium’s post that included the words ‘death threat’.

It is not up to you to correct other members, especially using such disrespectful language. If it happens again, you will likely be getting warning points.

If you have any questions about this, or wish to discuss anything - this goes for @salad_den as well as anyone else - send me a private message by clicking the ‘Start a Conversation’ link under my avatar at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom