Weapons & Equip Pepper Spray

Wisp

Skeletron Prime
Hello Terraria! its me again the creator of the storm fury and... wait, never mind, thats it. Well today I'm here with a new idea,Pepper Spray .Pepper spray would be an early game weapon found in surface chests, like a spear, the Pepper spray itself does 3 damage, as the source would come from the debuff it gives, now before we get started, I'm going to show you damages of some of the other debuffs.

Terraria Debuffs:
on fire: -4 health per second
poisoned: -2 health per second
(these are here for comparison and have nothing to do with
my weapon)
burning: -30 points per second
frostburn: - 6 health per second
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now i will show you the stats of Pepper Spray
Weapon:
pepper-spray-png.125185
Pepper Spray
Damage-7
Use Time: 29 (average)
Tier: 0 (white)
Attack Style: Pepper Spray would attack like the flamethrower, but would have 1/2 the range.
Knockback: 0.3 (Extremely Weak)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now I will show you the debuff it gives:
crying-debuff-bigger-png.125186
So the pepper spray should give the debuff of “Sting” it would cause -4 damage per second, and it would last 10 seconds, making it a slow , but efficient kill, however, this could be used with other early game items such as the spear and what not, so wether this is an OP item for early game I do not know.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Idea’s for "Pepper Spray" & "sting"
-Bosses like Skeletron & King Slime should be immune.
-demon eyes and eye related enemies would take 12 damage per second,making it a nice weapon for the first night.
-This item CANNOT be reforged.
-It requires no ammo, and is considered in no class, similar to the flare gun
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THANKS TO MOLOS ELETHROS FOR SPRITES!!!! suggestions and critique is allowed!

This idea is pretty decent and well elaborated, enough for my liking and standards. It's good that some bosses will be immune.

Its ranged damage right? Does it use ammo? ~14 damage/1 second AOE first night is pretty op... whats it made out of? Sting should only do 1-2 damage.... sting is basically on fire... which is only available to the player through flamethrowers which cant be crafted til HM.... also you should do @Molos Elethros for credits

Its ranged damage right? Does it use ammo? ~14 damage/1 second AOE first night is pretty op... whats it made out of? Sting should only do 1-2 damage.... sting is basically on fire... which is only available to the player through flamethrowers which cant be crafted til HM.... also you should do @Molos Elethros for credits
He said that it's not a specific class (like the flare gun), and it does not use ammo. Also, On Fire can be applied to mobs using a few pre-hardmode items such as fire arrows, Molotov cocktails, and most of the molten tier weapons.

1 : Fire arrows only work on single targets and cant be combined with other weapons for mass damage
2 : Its not like people actually use cocktails :( they are so op
3 : Molten tier is... well... molten tier c;

1 : Fire arrows only work on single targets and cant be combined with other weapons for mass damage
2 : Its not like people actually use cocktails :( they are so op
3 : Molten tier is... well... molten tier c;
People use cocktails specifically because they are OP.

Anyway, it should have a very short range, about like a sword. Half a flamethrower is half the screen. And it might as well inflict on fire, as it does the same thing.

Also, what is "Burning: -30 points per second"? No debuff I know does that much.

Back
Top Bottom