Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renk

Golem
Perk-a-Cola's... Are Here!
Hello Terrarians!
I bring to you the Perk-a-Cola's from Treyarch's Zombies!
This mod will contain all of the current Perks known in the Zombie universe, but the most hated ones.

Assets from this mod will be moving to the Problematic++ Mod.

At the moment their are only 4 Perk-a-Colas:
These are sold by the MERCHANT in Hardmode! This will change eventuall through patches and updates. Patch notes will be updated soon and their will be a link!

Jugger-Nog!
EN3wbI.png

Speed-Cola!
BoSFVr.png

Double Tap Root Beer!
BEPjWf.png

Stamin-Up!
UnU9Po.png

Timeslip!
UvfWCZ.png

Deadshot Daiquiri!
tLZx69.png

Estimated Release date:
RELEASED! Download on the Browser now!

If you would like to help with the development of this mod, please message me privately!
Twitter

These do almost exactly what they do in the Zombies gamemode!
Some will have to be modified for Terraria, but i'll try my best to stay true to the Zombies story line!

More is to come from this mod.. Gobblegums might be added too!
At this point in time, i'm thinking about adding several Wonder Weapons and a new Town NPC. I can't decide which one character to use as a Town NPC, so help will be appreciated!

Developers:
Blinky - Lead Developer and Programmer
Revacuum - Lead Spriter

Last edited:
Ricktofen its iconic to the zombies in BO, so, it would be the best choise :happy:

He is iconic, that is a fact. Richtofen didn't really have to do with the creation of Gobblegums, Perk-A-Cola's, and Elixirs.. That was all Dr Monty. We could make 2 NPCs.. Dr Monty and Richtofen, one sells Wonder Weapons and the other sells perks, gobblegums, and elixirs (Until i learn how to make a vending machine.)

As someone who has not played the zombie game, what do these actually do?

Well, Jugger Nog increases Health, Speed Cola increases weapons reload speed (In Terraria increases critical strike chance), Double Tap Rootbeer increases Ranged damage, and Stamin-Up increases movement speed

I take it these aren't in it for game balance

Well, you acquire these in Hardmode. Eventually a new NPC will spawn after the Death of the Lunar Cultist and will spawn Richtofen, one of the main characters in the Zombie Storyline... THEN you will buy them from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom