Are you happy with this mod?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so, what does timeslip/deadshot do in this?

btw i have a few suggestions for perks:
-Dying wish: When on 1 health, you become invincible for 10 seconds and gain 50% increased damage. This effect has a 3min cooldown
-Death Perception: Marks enemies on-screen
-Vulture-Aid: Marks treasure/danger on-screen

Last edited:
so, what does timeslip/deadshot do in this?

btw i have a few suggestions for perks:
-Dying wish: When on 1 health, you become invincible for 10 seconds and gain 50% increased damage. This effect has a 3min cooldown
-Death Perception: Marks enemies on-screen
-Vulture-Aid: Marks treasure/danger on-screen

Timeslip: Decreases cooling time on consumables and some tools that have a cool down.
Deadshot Daiquiri: Aimassist on enemies, helps with aiming your gun instead of manual aiming.

Thank you for the suggestions! I will definitely get working on those!

Timeslip: Decreases cooling time on consumables and some tools that have a cool down.
Deadshot Daiquiri: Aimassist on enemies, helps with aiming your gun instead of manual aiming.

Thank you for the suggestions! I will definitely get working on those!
You're welcome! I'm liking the look of this mod so far, keep it up!

If you're looking for someone to come up with ideas for the other perks, such as widow's wine, bandolier, etc. I could do that, me and my friends already thought of doing this before but don't know how to sprite or aren't any good at it.
So if you want me to help you, pm me on here or friend me on steam.

If you're looking for someone to come up with ideas for the other perks, such as widow's wine, bandolier, etc. I could do that, me and my friends already thought of doing this before but don't know how to sprite or aren't any good at it.
So if you want me to help you, pm me on here or friend me on steam.

Do you have a Discord?

Hey guys! Sorry for no updates and how distant I have been from Terraria modding.
I was going through big personal issues at home and at school, I wasn't in the right state of mind to do what I love. But i'm back.
As of now I don't really know where I left off and I'm calling for a bunch of help.
(Coding, Spriting, Community Managing, etc).

Idk how to pm lmao, but I'd be interested in helping or maybe integrating some stuff from my mod? Maybe not specifically in this mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom