Permanent Thread Display Change

SrAstral

Skeletron Prime
Whenever I visit a forum, I always change my "Thread Display Options" so that it will always show the newest/latest first, because that's the way I like it. But whenever I go to a different forum, or even refresh the same forum that I was on, the thread display always goes back to default (Newest message first). Is there a way to permanently change my thread display so that it won't keep resetting back to default whenever I go to a new forum/refresh the same forum? It would really help me out

~Thanks!

Whenever I visit a forum, I always change my "Thread Display Options" so that it will always show the newest/latest first, because that's the way I like it. But whenever I go to a different forum, or even refresh the same forum that I was on, the thread display always goes back to default (Newest message first). Is there a way to permanently change my thread display so that it won't keep resetting back to default whenever I go to a new forum/refresh the same forum? It would really help me out

~Thanks!
I don't think so, no, but which setting exactly would you like to have as default? As far as I understand your post, what you prefer as a default setting is already the default (newest messages first).

~Thanks!
Right now the default view is threads with the newest replies are at the top - under any stickied threads. Sounds like you are wanting it sorted by the thread creation date, instead of the most recent reply date?

To my knowledge, there's no way to save the Thread Display Options. They will reset to default each refresh.

Back
Top Bottom