Items Personal Armory, like void bag.

acemon0

Terrarian
It would be nice to have a personal Armory that opens up like the void bag. That has five quick change setups, so you can quickly change your armor, equippable items and the first four slots on your inventory bar. That way those of us that have over 5 characters can combine them into one. That way if I want to play as a Summoner, warrior, Ranger, mage or have a set up for fishing and building I can quickly change between that setup with one click.
As for ideas make it like a little doll icon that you opened up and build up that doll. Then when you want to change to that build open it up and swap out your character with that doll build. Each doll can hold a different build.

It would be nice to have a personal Armory that opens up like the void bag. That has five quick change setups, so you can quickly change your armor, equippable items and the first four slots on your inventory bar...
Funnily enough, this is what I always assumed the Defenders Forge was for, or at least that's how I used it! 😅 💁‍♂️
Heck, you can even swap-out equipment while the timer is counting down on the Eternia Crystal.
20200702223716_1_a.jpg

Funnily enough, this is what I always assumed the Defenders Forge was for, or at least that's how I used it! 😅 💁‍♂️
Heck, you can even swap-out equipment while the timer is counting down on the Eternia Crystal.
View attachment 373312
That's what I have been doing so far as well. I meant something that you can right click and will swap everything out all at once. I've seen it on another game before but I can't remember what game had an Armory that you could swap out different builds. Like right clicking on an icon and you have a new build on your character.

That's what I have been doing so far as well. I meant something that you can right click and will swap everything out all at once. I've seen it on another game before but I can't remember what game had an Armory that you could swap out different builds. Like right clicking on an icon and you have a new build on your character.
That's actually a pretty interesting idea, I know for a fact that Skyrim benefitted from a feature like this with Sky-UI [taken from an older Mod, previously call 'loadout']. With it you could swap complete Armor Sets, Equipment and Accessories, which helped speed-up gameplay in some aspects (mostly keeping you from having to pause the game and sort through inventory stuff).

It would certainly have to compete with other functioning systems in the game, but I honestly don't see the harm in having it if it's done well. 🤔 🍵

Back
Top Bottom