Casual Personality Disorder Test

image.jpeg

Okay, I did this again.

(Sorry for the necro...)

SAozxs3.png

EDIT: I did the test again, the only difference was Schizoid was Very High instead of High.

Last edited:
I took the test again (over a year later)
And I got this:
djYPvoi.png

It seems to have gotten a touch worse.

View attachment 58842
This may or may not be due to the fact that I answered all those did others ever accuse you of... questions with no, most people don't sense that I am manipulating them and being arrogant. But I believe that this is about right.
It seems that there are pretty much no changes, except the Histrionic, which I must say, is complete bull:red: from what I have read on it on wikipedia.
disorder test thingy-mac-doosh-hickey.png

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid | Low
Schizoid | Low
Schizotypal | Moderate
Antisocial | Moderate
Borderline | Moderate
Histrionic | High
Narcissistic | Moderate
Avoidant | High
Dependent | High
Obsessive-Compulsive | Moderate

i did this again as well

<table><tr><th>Disorder</th><th>Result</th></tr><tr><td>Paranoid</td><td><span style="color:#009;">Low</span></td></tr><tr><td>Schizoid</td><td><span style="color:#009;">Low</span></td></tr><tr><td>Schizotypal</td><td><span style="color:#c03;">High</span></td></tr><tr><td>Antisocial</td><td><span style="color:#909;">Moderate</span></td></tr><tr><td>Borderline</td><td><span style="color:#909;">Moderate</span></td></tr><tr><td>Histrionic</td><td><span style="color:#009;">Low</span></td></tr><tr><td>Narcissistic</td><td><span style="color:#909;">Moderate</span></td></tr><tr><td>Avoidant</td><td><span style="color:#c03;">High</span></td></tr><tr><td>Dependent</td><td><span style="color:#c03;">High</span></td></tr><tr><td>Obsessive-Compulsive</td><td><span style="color:#c03;">High</span></td></tr><tr><td colspan="2"><a href="//www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv">Personality Disorder Test</a> --<br>-- <a href="//www.4degreez.com/disorder/index.html">$linkText2</a> --</td></tr></table>

uhhhhhhhhh...

You alright there, buddy?

I think this is strange. I'm not sure I agree with these kind of things. And on a personal note, I couldn't help but feeling as many questions... just came close to scratching at the truth of myself, but veered to one-side; perhaps, indicated one thing but contradicted another... I often felt that neither answering just yes or no was particularly near to correct. Or, the questions prodded at the exact inverse of what I am. And if one thing is dangerous; often, the direct inverse can be similarly or equally dangerous. Nonetheless, my results.

eh7Azcm.png

I guess...I've been through a lot lately. I just use games as the saving rope when dangling off the cliff where below lies the pit that is reality. I'm really terrible. All this stress has nearly pushed me to my limits, and family pressure is about to break me in two. I've considered suicide, but there's something in my head that isn't letting me. Perhaps that's the entertainment that is Video Games. Who knows?

Disorder | Rating

Paranoid | High
Schizoid | Moderate
Schizotypal | Very High
Antisocial | Moderate
Borderline | High
Histrionic | Moderate
Narcissistic | Moderate
Avoidant | Very High
Dependent | High
Obsessive-Compulsive | High

Paranoid | Moderate