Casual Personality Disorder Test

Zerxus

Terrarian
The length of this test is roughly 5 minutes, but can be longer. You can take it here: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

Feel free to post and discuss your results below.

personality_test.jpg

I've done a lot of these before. My results seem to depend more on how I've felt in the past few weeks or months than on my actual personality.
10h9hkw.png

High for Schizoid? Bull:red:.

4LRr9ib.png

Definitely would not agree with "Dependent" being so high, though. Only got "High" as a result, because of the relationship questions. Moderate would fit me a bit more. I am definitely not reliant on other people when it comes to functioning on a day-to-day basis, but I'm much happier if I have a relationship / partner to take care of.

Definitely would not agree with "Dependent" being so high, though. Only got "High" as a result, because of the relationship questions. Moderate would fit me a bit more. I am definitely not reliant on other people when it comes to functioning on a day-to-day basis, but I'm much happier if I have a relationship / partner to take care of.
I would make a joke about how everything should be "Moderate", because your a Moderator, but I don't know where I'd fit that in, exactly...

62866cc5ce60999bc8ba12ec33b5a662.png
I disagree with the Narcissistic - I'm just a bit fastidious because I feel insecure about myself, I would say it's Moderate, not high. In addition, I'm more of an asocial, not antisocial.

personality.png

I'm such a hermit... It's time to isolate myself from the evils of this world. I'm going back to my home!

HermitHouse100sl.jpeg

ParanoidPersonality | High
SchizoidPersonality | Low
SchizotypalPersonality | Very High
AntisocialPersonality | Moderate
BorderlinePersonality | Moderate
HistrionicPersonality | Moderate
NarcissisticPersonality | Moderate
AvoidantPersonality | High
DependentPersonality | Moderate
Obsessive-CompulsivePersonality | Very High

eh could be worst. considering the actual me

Disorder | Rating

ParanoidPersonality | Moderate
SchizoidPersonality | Low
SchizotypalPersonality | Moderate
AntisocialPersonality | Moderate
BorderlinePersonality | Low
HistrionicPersonality | Low
NarcissisticPersonality | Moderate
AvoidantPersonality | Low
DependentPersonality | Low
Obsessive-CompulsivePersonality | High

Yeah seems right.

~imudje~
oh goddamnit can I at least have one "Low"
The fact that your avatar is Roy makes it even more amusing.

testresults.png

Here are my results. I would have to disagree with the Schizoid result, even though I agree have several symptoms. The reason for this being that I still enjoy the company of others on occasion, and do not, in any way, consider myself apathetic, dull or indifferent.

I'm glad this thread exists.
Mostly because I have a value of friendship based on the person's sanity.

I'm glad this thread exists.
Mostly because I have a value of friendship based on the person's sanity.
Hm? What do you mean by that?
Are you saying that either the number of, or intensity of a person's mental illnesses determines whether or not you can be friends with someone?

Hm? What do you mean by that?
Are you saying that either the number of, or intensity of a person's mental illnesses determines whether or not you can be friends with someone?
Kind of. It's more like, the more unstable you are (at least to/a little bit over my degree), the more likely I'll be friends with you.
Two negatives make a positive, y'know.

Back
Top Bottom