Casual Personality Disorder Test

mankCJ5.png

I'm not sure if this random test on the internet is exactly the most trustworthy source for this kind of stuff, though. I've been treated for some problems for years now and have been diagnosed with a couple of things, but most of this was never even mentioned.

image.jpg

I had an entire school treat me as their stress toy.
I don't trust a lot of people and have a LOT of anger issues under my belt because of that.

Disorder | Rating

ParanoidPersonality | High
SchizoidPersonality | High
SchizotypalPersonality | Moderate
AntisocialPersonality | Moderate
BorderlinePersonality | Moderate
HistrionicPersonality | Low
NarcissisticPersonality | Low
AvoidantPersonality | Moderate
DependentPersonality | Low
Obsessive-CompulsivePersonality | Moderate

Problem I have with these 'yes/no' tests is that 95% of them I am always thinking, "Yes in this scenario but no in this scenario" so I have to think of what is the most common/likely.

I'm glad this thread exists.
Mostly because I have a value of friendship based on the person's sanity.

I know right! Sane people are sooo boring, Like I asked one of my sane friends to help me bury ONE body and they freak out, like ugh.
Thank god I didn't ask them to help me bury the dozen in my basement.

Huh, not bad!
Results.png

I think they mistake "Antisocial" with "Introverted" though. Antisocial as a psychological diagnoses means a lack of empathy or consideration for others, which isn't me . . . I am somewhat introverted though.

EDIT: Just noticed that EVERY SINGLE RESULT in this thread got Moderate on Antisocial except for Gem's experimental run. Weird; no Highs OR Lows.

I think they mistake "Antisocial" with "Introverted" though. Antisocial as a psychological diagnoses means a lack of empathy or consideration for others, which isn't me . . . I am somewhat introverted though.

Meh, a lot of problems erupt from tests that only rely on 'Yes/No' as an answer.

For example, I got 'High' paranoia, but that can be either justified or not. I also got high Schizoid, but I don't really label 'loneliness' as a problem, as I value my personal space highly.

Meh, a lot of problems erupt from tests that only rely on 'Yes/No' as an answer.

For example, I got 'High' paranoia, but that can be either justified or not. I also got high Schizoid, but I don't really label 'loneliness' as a problem, as I value my personal space highly.

Well, namely, its that I know which questions I "said the wrong thing to" so to speak, and they were always involving introversion.

I got the Histrionic because I indicated I was sensitive to criticism . . . I know these tests and the diagnoses pretty well after getting a master's in this field. :p

What does it mean to be 'sensitive' to critism, though? As in, to take it harsly/personally, or rather to take it to heart and change appropriately?

That's the problem I had with the 'critism' questions. I'm resistant to them in a serious, justified manner, not so much if people are accusing me of things randomly. But I also take it deep in my mind.

What does it mean to be 'sensitive' to critism, though? As in, to take it harsly/personally, or rather to take it to heart and change appropriately?

That's the problem I had with the 'critism' questions. I'm resistant to them in a serious, justified manner, not so much if people are accusing me of things randomly. But I also take it deep in my mind.

Histrionic, if I had to summarize it somewhat crudely, is a tendency to be excessively overdramatic, including extreme reactions, a tendency to focus to heavily on one's self and how others perceive them, often described metaphorically like "being like an actor who is overacting in real life". I know exactly which questions I said yes to that got me "histrionic points", and they were usually having to do with excessive emotional reaction to the criticism and perception of myself in regards to others. In this sense, I have a tendency to overreact emotionally to criticism; not necessarily to lash out or even show it, but to be unduly influenced, possibly to an unhealthy degree, based on how others perceive me.

These are only one of the traits of the TRUE disorder (and this is hardly an accurate gauge of personality disorders in a true professional sense), but I can tell that this is what net me that score.

However, the other "things I said yes to" were all revolving around introversion and discomfort in social scenarios; these are "antisocial" in the laymen's sense, as in someone who is not very social (or shy, or introverted, or likes to be alone), but NOT in a clinical sense, where "Antisocial Personality Disorder" is used to, more or less, describe Sociopaths (characterized by lack of empathy, concern for others, and limited emotional capacity).

That is what I find confusing. And then seeing the results of everyone else in the thread? I'm pretty sure we aren't all getting moderate scores on the sociopathy scale.

I think the scaling is off for the test in the first place. The hierarchy being low --> medium --> high --> very high is a bit ridiculous in the first place, as medium would be quite common (as is shown on this thread) but literally taken would sound like quite a problem.

Regarding 'Sociopaths' and how you describe it, I might be touching on that. Not necessarily 'limited' emotional capacity, rather it is very unorganised and random. For example, one day I'd be locked up in emotions and the next I'm ready to set out to the open world until I hit my limit in social activity (which I do have, as my recent experience with watching/hosting streams has been draining).

Edit: Not to imply anything, of course, I am mighty curious about this kind of knowledge.

Last edited:
It's rather interesting that there are four "antisocial" personality disorders if antisocial is wrongly considered one of them: schizoid, schizotypal, antisocial and avoidant. I won't be surprised if the answers to these results strongly correlate with each other. Does this mean you may have all the four disorders at the same time if you get enough points? Definitely not.

Disorder | Rating

ParanoidPersonality | Moderate
SchizoidPersonality | Moderate
SchizotypalPersonality | High
AntisocialPersonality | Moderate
BorderlinePersonality | Low
HistrionicPersonality | High
NarcissisticPersonality | Moderate
AvoidantPersonality | Moderate
DependentPersonality | Moderate
Obsessive-CompulsivePersonality | High

Back