• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Personality test for Terraria classes

The class that seemed to fit me the most was...

• Total voters
I'm melee overall but I don't mind mage
[doublepost=1566496538,1566496225][/doublepost]I also use a summon unless I'm specifically doing a single class playthrough

Peril

Official Terrarian
Got Summoner and Ranged
This test is pretty epic

Summoner : 4
Melee : 2
Ranged : 4
Magic :1

Derpling Ω

Plantera
7 Magic, 3 Summon, 1 Melee, 0 Ranged.

I usually just play every class except the one that doesn't require thinking (spam click to win). In Terraria, I usually play mage, ranged, and/or summoner without ever choosing melee.

Blood Crawler

Brain of Cthulhu
7 Magic, 3 Summon, 1 Melee, 0 Ranged.

I usually just play every class except the one that doesn't require thinking (spam click to win). In Terraria, I usually play mage, ranged, and/or summoner without ever choosing melee.
I think melee in games in general could see some potential as a hit'n'run class.

Levy

Official Terrarian
I got Melee, 6 Melee- 4 Magic- 1 Ranged. I usually go and spend all my mana using a magic weapon, then switch to melee, rarely ranged if it's effective to the boss' Attack patterns and environment. I also use a summoning staff just for extra DPS.

Top Bottom