Personality test for Terraria classes

The class that seemed to fit me the most was...

• Total voters
I'm melee overall but I don't mind mage
[doublepost=1566496538,1566496225][/doublepost]I also use a summon unless I'm specifically doing a single class playthrough

Got Summoner and Ranged
This test is pretty epic

Summoner : 4
Melee : 2
Ranged : 4
Magic :1

7 Magic, 3 Summon, 1 Melee, 0 Ranged.

I usually just play every class except the one that doesn't require thinking (spam click to win). In Terraria, I usually play mage, ranged, and/or summoner without ever choosing melee.

7 Magic, 3 Summon, 1 Melee, 0 Ranged.

I usually just play every class except the one that doesn't require thinking (spam click to win). In Terraria, I usually play mage, ranged, and/or summoner without ever choosing melee.
I think melee in games in general could see some potential as a hit'n'run class.

I got Melee, 6 Melee- 4 Magic- 1 Ranged. I usually go and spend all my mana using a magic weapon, then switch to melee, rarely ranged if it's effective to the boss' Attack patterns and environment. I also use a summoning staff just for extra DPS.

Instructions unclear. I ended up with a bucket on my head trying to speak Latin, and summoned the Moon Lord.

I got 3 for melee, and summoner, 2 for ranged, and 5 for magic. I did not expect to be this even with all of them, but I do prefer mage right now, whilst wanting to try other classes.

Last edited:
Retake time.

1 -(Magic) Play to impress the opposing team. It's not about winning, it's about sending a message.
2 -(Summon) Smoke Bombs. I'd rather mess with their head than inflict the pain that the other options entail.
3 -(Ranged) Good replayability relative to it's price. This option feels dependant on the others to me, so I guess this is my way of saying "all of the above." Not all games need this to be amazing, I guess, but that applies to all the answers.
4 -(Summon) Something among the daily specials. There's probably something I like, and if not, I can always try something new.
5 -(Magic) Do the entire project by myself. If they haven't done anything at all and aren't bothering to respond, they probably aren't going to start now.
6 -(Magic) Send our best biologists and linguists to try to learn as much about them as possible. We could learn their weaknesses, how to communicate with them more efficiently, or how to stay on their good side in general.
7 -(Magic) Reptile. Dragons are amazing, and geckos, chameleons, and frogs are both adorable and interesting to study.
8 -(Magic) Something made from scratch. I actually really do enjoy cooking when I get around to it.
9 -(Melee) How much I enjoy doing it. Why would money comfort me if the method of attaining it didn't make me happy?
10 -(Magic) Confront the bully directly. If you keep letting them beat you up, they won't stop doing it.
11 -(Summon) Healing, barrier, and damage reflection spells. It's rather amusing facing a foe who doesn't know how to deal with these, and I always know I'm doing good for my party while I'm doing it.
12 -(Summon) To pursue forbidden knowledge. The coolest and most important stuff is often what they don't want you to know.
13 -(Magic) Anything, really. So long as it doesn't sound like nails on a chalkboard to my current mood, which is never consistent about what it likes.

1 Melee, 1 Ranged, 7 Magic, 4 Summon.

So just about the same as last time.

Ok.

1 (ranged): I don't play basketball, but I'll say I'll just pass the ball to the best available.
2 (magic): A plasma whip just sounds cool. I really want one.
3 (ranged): If you just keep playing and playing, it's usually a great game.
4 (melee): I'd just go for the usual, likely my favorite, chocolate and/or mint.
5 (ranged): First I'd ask for another person to help. If not, however, I'll try to do it all myself.
6 (ranged): Can't always trust strangers, so it may be best to have weapons ready in case they make a bad move.
7 (ranged): I'd take a cool fish.
8 (magic): Sometimes I spread mayonnaise on rice thins.
9 (magic): What fits me is a career that fits me like a glove.
10 (melee): He/she likely just wants attention one way or another. If nobody listens to you, why say it?
11 (ranged): Yeah, a bit edgy, but you're not my dad. I'll take shadows and curses any day.
12 (summon): Just what kind of knowledge could it be? The Copper Shortsword becoming the most powerful weapon in the game?
13 (magic): Mostly it comes from videogame OSTs, but sometimes I hear other kinds.

1st: Ranged, 6 points
2nd: Magic, 4 points
3rd: Melee, 2 points
4th: Summon, 1 point
I'm an effectiveness and practicality man, blasting from a range, thinking about efficient component setups as I design my craft in a building game. Although, I'm doing a 1.4 mage playthrough as of posting this, and I'm enjoying some of the buffs they made to some of the weapons.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom