Drawings & Paintings PersonaTea's Arts and Stuff

That's some great art over here, I've seen your works as well and I'm looking forward to make the trade later, after the queue gets cleared up.

miniek_by_personatea-d9wdgq2.png
Wow.
I don't know what to say.
This is amazing.
Thank you so much! :joy:

I'll have your character done in a couple of days. ;)

Ooooh, art trade you say?
Helena DONE~ `:happy:
helena__by_personatea-d9weraf.png
Well since everyone here doing it so can I
And here's Timothy~ `:D
timothy_by_personatea-d9wes5p.png

=====================================================================================================
Thanks for the requests everyone! I'm really proud to say Wave 1 is finished! Here's into moving forward to Wave 2! :kingslime:

FIRST OF ALL, THANKS FOR ALL WHO PARTICIPATED DURING WAVE 1!
WAVE 2 HAS BEGUN!

Wave 2 still follows the rules for requesting but this time I could only take requests from 7 hours from the time of this post.
(It's because I'm out on a place without internet until Monday or late Sunday lol)

And since I'm out for a while, the slot limit is open upto 10 for this wave. Yay!​

================================================================================================================================================
That's some great art over here, I've seen your works as well and I'm looking forward to make the trade later, after the queue gets cleared up.
Thanks! Wave 2 is now open for upto 7 hours from the time of this post, if you could drop a request by then let's do a trade! `:D

Wow.
I don't know what to say.
This is amazing.
Thank you so much! :joy:

I'll have your character done in a couple of days. ;)
Thank you! There's no need to rush, take your time and enjoy doing art~ `:D

Ah, ok. Makes sense. I'll wait!

If you could post up a request up till the given time limit, you'll get to join Wave 2! `;)

Well, i guess it's time to do it. :p
dg-full.png

A simple pose, while you draw it it's alright. :3

(btw your work look f:red:ng fantastic :passionate:)

Alright, then, I'll basically throw the guy from my avatar.
e57262b348.png

latest

NUEjMlV.png
Eye Color/Hair Color: Green/blond
Clothes/Armor: She's a catgirl so she's covered in Grey Fur
Short Description: Can you make her look uneasy?

Well, i guess it's time to do it. :p
View attachment 101573
A simple pose, while you draw it it's alright. :3

(btw your work look f:red:ng fantastic :passionate:)

Alright, then, I'll basically throw the guy from my avatar.
e57262b348.png

latest
NUEjMlV.png
Eye Color/Hair Color: Green/blond
Clothes/Armor: She's a catgirl so she's covered in Grey Fur
Short Description: Can you make her look uneasy?

You guys are fast lol. Thanks! Let the trade for Wave 2 begin~ :rslime:

Ooh, art trades! I love those!

I was wondering if you could draw my character Evie.

xSRe74l.png

Larger version (and I mean substantially larger): http://i.imgur.com/lMK5NhL.png

Eye colour: blue.
Hair colour: blond.
Clothes: sleeveless brown vest with pockets, green sleeveless shirt, dogtags, brown hat, blue jeans, brown knee-high boots.

I'm afraid it's unlikely I'll be able to get your drawing within the remainder of March, so feel free to push it to the back of the queue.

Thanks in advance, I love your other work (especially your Terraria x Chivalry entry) and it'd be a honour to draw you something in return!

Ooh, art trades! I love those!

I was wondering if you could draw my character Evie.

xSRe74l.png

Larger version (and I mean substantially larger): http://i.imgur.com/lMK5NhL.png

Eye colour: blue.
Hair colour: blond.

I'm afraid it's unlikely I'll be able to get your drawing within the remainder of March, so feel free to push it to the back of the queue.

Thanks in advance, I love your other work (especially your Terraria x Chivalry entry) and it'd be a honour to draw you something in return!

Oh, hey! You're the first person to greet me here on the forums! Thank you very much for that!
I don't really have time limits on my request so it's fine~ `:p
And thanks! It took me a lot of time to create my entry, so it really makes me feel happy it's greatly appreciated. :pinky:

Welcome to TCF, that's some cool stuff you got here please can you do my female character sophie?
yJqW0sx.png
red eyes, brown hair,the glass in one of the eyes, Ancient Shadow scalemail, and ninja pants. Please, and Thanks

Hey there, *vibrates in excitement*, can I make a request of my internet persona, please?

rG0lPiG.png

Although, he has no claws this time. Also, his pants are a little less baggy on the thighs, with a rip above the right knee, and frayed-ish ends and cuffs. Also, the stripes on his face are below his jawline. Pls make his eyebrows a lot bigger and bushier, extending more out to the sides. xP
Eye color/Hair color: Dark red hair, and ice blue eyes.

Clothes/armor: A black ankle length trench coat, the kind without a fancy collar. It's got a super loose triangular hood, and flaps that fold back to reveal his feet. It's split up the back to about his girly butt. The sleeves are too long, covering most, if not all of his hands, ending at his knuckles and held there by a pair of thumbholes. He wears baggy dark grey cargo pants that are folded back at the ends to make a cuff, although they still drag on the ground, covering everything but his toes.

Short Description:
A short, lean-built keidran character (not skinny, just lean). His figure looks very girlish, to the point that he gets mistaken as a girl a lot, as well as his features in general, though he's male. His hips are slightly wider than his stomach, and his shoulders are not broad, a lot of curves, ETC. His waist is probably wider than his shoulders. He's a mix between a dog and a cat, though he looks like a cat, except for his tail, which is longer than normal. His main fur coloring is dark brown, in this pattern. The black fur is replaced by very dark brown fur, the tan/gold fur is replaced by dark rusty red, and the cream fur is replaced by dark grey fur. There's the standard very dark brown fur on his long tail (very long, longer than a regular fox tail, like the length of a tiger tail. It's longer than his legs are by about half a foot), which goes to a point, like a dog tail. It is really bushy, and the fur on it is relatively long (kind of a mix of a dog tail and a maine coon tail, like the one is this picture, although half as bushy), with solid dark grey fur starting halfway down, continuing to the end. On the top center of the chest there's a puff of fur (which is dark brown). His eyes are ice blue, and he has thick angular eyebrows (in this shape) that are the same color as his hair. Has larger than normal (and I mean a fair bit larger) cat-like ears which turn dark grey toward the tips. He stands about 5 feet tall. He generally wears long, gray baggy cargo pants (which cover everything but his toes, and the backs tend to drag on the ground) which are too big for him, and doesn't wear shoes. His pants are folded back a little at the bottom, creating a sort of cuff, though they still drag. There's a hole just above the right knee, and the ends of the cuffs are a bit frayed. Next, he wears a long black buttoned up trench coat (which, to compliment his body type, is relatively form fitting, showing his really girly figure), reaching down past his ankles, with a big, long, loose hood which is not up (kinda like a hood version of Link's hat, bunched around his neck), thumbholes, and cuffs at the ends of the sleeves where they're folded back on themselves. It's the type without a fancy collar, and the sleeves are too long, and slightly baggy, ending at his knuckles in the thumbholes. It's split up the back, from the bottom almost all the way up to the waist. It's buttoned up all the way, and there's flaps at the bottom which button back to reveal his feet. At around the thigh area on each side the coat, there's a big pocket with a button top on either side (his coat is kinda like this, although with the modifications listed, and it fits his torso in that shape. It lacks the brown belt, though). Surprisingly, no other part of the trench coat is baggy. On the top of his head, he has hair apart from his fur, like a human. This is colored dark red and is wavy. It's insanely long, flowing almost past his hips. This makes him look even more girly. It is thick, and wavy. He usually flips it around the back of his neck, and ties it like this (although his chest is flat, unlike the guy in that reference). His legs are digitigrade in structure, and thus he walks with his legs bent forward, which shows, despite his baggy pants.
(Basically he's supposed to look like a Keidran) Over the back, he wears a rifle scabbard, in which is a rifle which looks like a M14, with a dark walnut wood stock, a long-range scope, and a 2-foot-long bayonet. He wears two leather belts, which cross in a horizontally oblong X pattern, on the lowest point of which are two sheaths built to fit this sword. (each of them are 3 feet long :p) The color scheme of the swords is as follows: The blades are gunmetal, the handle is dark walnut wood, the handguard is gunmetal with shiny, polishes sides. Along the bevel of the blade is also shiny polished metal. All the belts/slings are black. The sheaths hang at either girly hip, and the belts push the coat tight around his waist, exposing his girly hips, stomach, and shoulders.

His rifle is basically this, but with a dark wooden stock, a more vertical pistol grip, the aforementioned bayonet, and a longer scope.
Just basically draw him like you would a girl, with the long feminine eyelashes, and stuff around his eyes, please..
(His body and head is more or less constructed like this.)

His ears are kinda more to the side of his head though, but still a bit above where a human's would be.

You can draw him in any pose you like, just making him look kinda happy, please. :p All his weapons sheathed, please. Thank you so much!
The description basically is describing the reference picture, making it a bit more clear. One more thing, he's 14!

I'd be very grateful if you accepted this, my liege!

Last edited:
D: Welcome to the forums! Are you ok with wiggles? (That's how I greet people)
I'm OK with wiggles. *magikarp wiggling intensifies*

Welcome to TCF, that's some cool stuff you got here please can you do my female character sophie?
yJqW0sx.png
red eyes, brown hair,the glass in one of the eyes, Ancient Shadow scalemail, and ninja pants. Please, and Thanks
Hey there, *vibrates in excitement*, can I make a request of my internet persona, please?

rG0lPiG.png

Although, he has no claws this time. xP
Eye color/Hair color: Dark red hair, and ice blue eyes.
Clothes/armor: A black ankle length trench coat, the kind without a fancy collar. It's got a super loose triangular hood, and flaps that fold back to reveal his feet. It's split up the back to about the butt. The sleeves are too long, covering most, if not all of his hands, ending at his knuckles and held there by a pair of thumbholes. He wears baggy dark grey cargo pants that are folded back at the ends to make a cuff, although they still drag on the ground, covering everything but his toes. Please draw him without weapons.
Short Description:
A short, lean-built keidran character (not skinny, just lean). His figure looks very girlish, to the point that he gets mistaken as a girl a lot, as well as his features in general, though he's male. His hips are slightly wider than his stomach, and his shoulders are not broad, a lot of curves, ETC. His waist is probably wider than his shoulders. He's a mix between a dog and a cat, though he looks like a cat, except for his tail, which is longer than normal. His main fur coloring is dark brown, in this pattern. The black fur is replaced by very dark brown fur, the tan/gold fur is replaced by dark rusty red, and the cream fur is replaced by dark grey fur. There's the standard very dark brown fur on his long tail (very long, longer than a regular fox tail, like the length of a tiger tail), which goes to a point, like a dog tail. It is really bushy, and the fur on it is relatively long (kind of a mix of a dog tail and a maine coon tail, like the one is this picture, although half as bushy), with solid dark grey fur starting halfway down, continuing to the end. On the top center of the chest there's a puff of fur (which is dark brown). His eyes are ice blue, and he has thick angular eyebrows (in this shape) that are the same color as his hair. Has larger than normal (and I mean a fair bit larger) cat-like ears which turn dark grey toward the tips. He stands about 5 feet tall. He generally wears long, gray baggy cargo pants (which cover everything but his toes, and the backs tend to drag on the ground) which are too big for him, and doesn't wear shoes. His pants are folded back a little at the bottom, creating a sort of cuff, though they still drag. Next, he wears a long black buttoned up trench coat (which, to compliment his body type, is relatively form fitting, showing his really girly figure), reaching down past his ankles, with a big, long, loose hood which is not up (kinda like a hood version of Link's hat, bunched around his neck), thumbholes, and cuffs at the ends of the sleeves where they're folded back on themselves. It's the type without a fancy collar, and the sleeves are too long, and slightly baggy, ending at his knuckles in the thumbholes. It's split up the back, from the bottom almost all the way up to the waist. It's buttoned up all the way, and there's flaps at the bottom which button back to reveal his feet. At around the thigh area on each side the coat, there's a big pocket with a button top on either side (his coat is kinda like this, although with the modifications listed, and it fits his torso in that shape. It lacks the brown belt, though). Surprisingly, no other part of the trench coat is baggy. On the top of his head, he has hair apart from his fur, like a human. This is colored dark red and is wavy. It's insanely long, flowing almost past his hips. This makes him look even more girly. It is thick, and wavy. He usually flips it around the back of his neck, and ties it like this (although his chest is flat, unlike the guy in that reference). His legs are digitigrade in structure, and thus he walks with his legs bent forward, which shows, despite his baggy pants.
(Basically he's supposed to look like a Keidran) Over the back, he wears a rifle scabbard, in which is a rifle which looks like a M14, with a dark walnut wood stock, a long-range scope, and a 2-foot-long bayonet. He wears two leather belts, which cross in a horizontally oblong X pattern, on the lowest point of which are two sheaths built to fit this sword. The color scheme of the swords is as follows: The blades are gunmetal, the handle is dark walnut wood, the handguard is gunmetal with shiny, polishes sides. Along the bevel of the blade is also shiny polished metal. All the belts/slings are black. The sheaths hang at either girly hip, and the belts push the coat tight around his waist, exposing his girly hips, stomach, and shoulders.

His rifle is basically this, but with a dark wooden stock, a more vertical pistol grip, the aforementioned bayonet, and a longer scope.
Just basically draw him like you would a girl, with the long feminine eyelashes, and stuff around his eyes, please..
(His body and head is more or less constructed like this.)

Could you make him doing a victory sign with his left hand, and a happy look on his face? All his weapons sheathed, please. Thank you so much!
The description basically is describing the reference picture, making it a bit more clear.

I'd be very grateful if you accepted this, my liege!

Accepted! I'll try and post everyone's requests on Monday! :D For now, the trade is CLOSED.

Back
Top Bottom