Drawings & Paintings PersonaTea's Arts and Stuff

If you wanna request something you could do too since I don't have stuff to do right now~ `:D

Oooo! 1 sec!

Edit: Here it is!
This is my main OC, that's why he's called "Linkboy84" like my username. He's a melee character.
  • Blond "Business Cut" Hair style
    Black Sunglasses
  • Forest Green Trench Coat
  • Light Blue Shirt Underneath Trench Coat
  • Blue Jeans
  • White Shoes
Head
  • Black Sunglasses OR Half-broken sunglasses, with one lens showing some blue eyes coupled with an angered expression OR No sunglasses, coupled with a furious expression
  • Pale scar on lower lip, right side, going up and left at about a 60% angle, ends barely reaching beyond lips, slightly more on bottom
Body
  • Upper Torso: About 70/30 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Lower Torso: About 80/20 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio, NO BULGE
  • Right Arm: About 65/35 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Left Arm: About 62.5/37.5 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Right Leg: About 85/15 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
  • Left Leg: About 85/15 Skinniness/Muscularity ratio
Clothing
  • Style: Trench Coat, coloured Forest Green, with various closely coloured small patches of cloth covering tear and wear in the trench coat
  • Shirt Details: Light blue coloured
  • Pants: Jeans with extra pockets sewn in to act as cargo pants
  • Shoes: White Running shoes with some small dirt patches on them
Weapons
  • He prefers melee weapons that launch projectiles. (Ie. Enchanted Sword/Terra Blade/Meowmere.)
  • He has a handgun that he uses occasionally. It uses Musket Balls for ammunition.
Other
  • Personality: Grim
  • Pose: Grim, Furious, Angry, Sad, Scared will all work,
  • Background: Transparent if possible.
TXspkyC.png

White Yoraiz0r's Spell is equipped
bGJIo5V.png

The sunglasses are a little too big, but I did give my In-game Sprite as a ref so yeah. :p
VGUclJK.png

The sunglasses should be black, but that's all to note.
JnGBhlx.png

His manner is much more grim and serious, but Mag just ran with it, and I appreciate all art made for me, as well as accept it without question.
WWLKt8u.png

Probably the most accurate one, but I imagined the shoes being a little more detailed than that. :p
BUe4eSt.png

He only uses the gun rarely, but he does use it for enemies that he doesn't want to get close too.
Padlet Wall

Last edited:
This is so cuute lol dead fish! Thanks!
Npnp!

And whoa you made it your avatar! @-@ Do you like it this much?!
Orginally i wanted to make an much more ambitious background buuuuut... that was maybe a bit too ambitious. Ended up redoing the entire thing (minus the fish) a few times ahaha ;w;

@The Kitsune
I was supposed to add the wings but it was too crowded already `:p
024___thekitsune_by_personatea-da1c1yu.png

@linkboy84
My engurish kinda fails me sometimes so I'm not sure if I placed the scar right `:confused:

Npnp!

And whoa you made it your avatar! @-@ Do you like it this much?!
Orginally i wanted to make an much more ambitious background buuuuut... that was maybe a bit too ambitious. Ended up redoing the entire thing (minus the fish) a few times ahaha ;w;
Yup! I love it~ :kingslime:

Can I ask for another one, now that I've gotten better, and there's not much going on?
I'm sorry I can't really open the thread for requests right now, because I'm not sure if I could finish them when I do. `:sigh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom