NPCs & Enemies Pet Bosses

Do you want a mod for this?

• Total voters
yoo, after you do the remaining boss pets, you should work on MODDED boss pets. I'm talking tremor, thorium, calamity, spirit, and grealm only has one
index.php
I've thought of that before but haven't actually made one yet until now! Here's the first Mod boss pet for you Mini Hive Mind from Calamity Mod :D

Whoa. This looks so awesome! I'd love it! If it was a mod. Can you make it a mod? Well, if you can. Thank you! I've always wanted mini pet bosses! Or, if you can't, well, can anybody make this a mod?
index.php
Thanks man! :D I'd love to make it a mod
index.php
but I kinda need help to program and sprite many of the other bosses :sigh:but I'll do what I can for the one's I've already made

These shouldn't be pets, they should be craftable summoning-class items.
index.php

Should I make it a summoning item like an expansion of the Optic Staff?

Last edited:
index.php
I've thought of that before but haven't actually made one yet until now! Here's the first Mod boss pet for you Mini Hive Mind from Calamity Mod :D

index.php
Thanks man! :D I'd love to make it a mod
index.php
but I kinda need help to program and sprite many of the other bosses :sigh:but I'll do what I can for the one's I've already made

index.php

Should I make it a summoning item like an expansion of the Optic Staff?
that looks so cool... but, the hive mind got remade and it doesn't look like that anymore. unless you knew and wanted to make the old one, cause the new one basically stays in one place

that looks so cool... but, the hive mind got remade and it doesn't look like that anymore. unless you knew and wanted to make the old one, cause the new one basically stays in one place
index.php

I liked the old version better but I did the first phase of the new version too
index.php

Minions are essentially pets, but pets that can actually do stuff. (i.e protect you)
Also: Your sprites are lovely.
The new version of the Hive Mind would work better as a Minion like a sentry summon
and Thank you very much :D

For every comment you can request a boss and I'll reply with a mini sprite :rslime:
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

So please give me all your suggestions and ideas
for making them as minions​

Last edited:
index.php

I liked the old version better but I did the first phase of the new version too
index.php

The new version of the Hive Mind would work better as a Minion like a sentry summon
and Thank you very much :D

For every comment you can request a boss and I'll reply with a mini sprite :rslime:
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php
index.php

So please give me all your suggestions and ideas
for making them as minions​
I personally like this new one... if you do the leviathan, will you do the old one as well?

i would really love that miny betsy since there is technically a mini betsy in dungeon defenders and its called itsy betsy its a dps pet and shoots a lot of tiny fireballs at once as an attack and if you make itsy betsy a pet it would be better if it was bought from the tavernkeep and not dropped by betsy

I'd rather they make this summoner so we can have more than one. It also would be more balanced then basing the meta around which pet you're using.

Good news guys, this kinda exists now. I say kinda because it’s a like 25% chance drop and you have to play on master mode and some of them are mounts and not pets
Yeah, I immediately saw it when 1.4 was released. Can't believe an idea I wanted in terraria long ago was real now.

thank you to everyone who liked my idea and sprite art 6 years ago and wanted to support me even tho I wasn't very active the past years hahaha

Thanks a lot guys

I still do pixel art and make sprites
so you can message me if you need some sprites for mods or something lol

I'm might use this account again and maybe I'll do 1.4 modern version for modded bosses 😂 maybe idk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom