Casual Pet Peeves

People who can't accept evidence when they literally have every other reason to believe the truth. I'm not trying to refer to religious people here, I've just had a few bad experiences.
I also hate it when anybody in the Judicial system screws up, such as police, judges, or juries.
I also really hate it when somebody says something stupid, so everyone on the internet gets offended and attacks him, especially when that ruins that person's life.

pokemon, anime, and fnaf. in order of "it's cool, but i'm tiring of it", "i don't really care and i'm sick of it", and "AAAARGH I AM SO SICK OF THIS GET RID OF THIS NOW NOW NAAAO"

Blue Shells.

At least back in Mario Kart 64 they could hit other people and could be blocked by the person in first place if that person knows what he/she is doing. Now it's a big FU to anyone in first, so you might as well stay in second until the last leg of the race.

Being called "Beth."

Because when that happens, if I don't put an end to it quickly, I know what will come next.

Someone will decide to call me "Liz." And when I ask them not to they'll ask "But why not? Isn't that your name?"

And that someone will be either chagrined or irritated or embarrassed when I explain that my name does not contain an L, an I, nor a Z. That my name is not Elizabeth. That Bethany is not a nickname for Elizabeth, a diminutive of Elizabeth, an alternate form of Elizabeth, or related to Elizabeth except that they share the Hebrew root "beth," meaning "house."

So I ask firmly but politely to call me Bethany, not Beth, and I try not to be too peeved over it.

About my middle name… don't even ask. I just plain don't use it.

When people pass me while I'm speeding.

Or even worse when people do that and use the gravel on the road to hit me.
When people get 50 kinds of peeved because I'm not making a turn on red when I legally can. Hey :red:s, I can see the oncoming traffic and whatever your parents taught you I'm not going to accelerate into danger because your undies are all in a twist about reaching the clothing stores before a sale ends. $:|

People that hates on games because it not based on previous games.

( Like final fantasy 13 )

Japan for not releasing more Dragon quest games.

-Having people say game x is a ripoff of game y, although game x has been out longer/the same time as game y.

-Having people say game x is a ripoff of game y with out even trying game x.

-People trying to insult person x by stating that person x has autism or some other specific disease.

-People causing flame wars on purpose

-People thinking they are better than others

-People thinking that killing 100 of early-game boss with end-game armor and weapons makes them skilled.

-People accusing more skillful players of cheating.

-Bad grammar

-Trolls, haters, whiners etc.

-People thinking that calling others names is fun.

-Alcohol and smoking

-People who just annoy the :redmunch: out of you and won't stop

-Stalkers

-People who think you're their friend after they insult you

-and other stuff

-Having people say game x is a ripoff of game y, although game x has been out longer/the same time as game y.
Duhh warhammer 40k is such a ripoff of gears of war and starcraft look at those chainsaw swords and those hydralisk creatures #Kappa

When people say "There will always be :red:s." "There will always be hackers." "There will always be cheaters" "There will always be racism." and other similar lines, it seems like an irresponsible attitude to take which doesn't solve the problems.

Forget if I've said it in an earlier post, but general Internet trolling and insults.

Littering is up there as well. Is it really so hard to use the garbage bin to throw your stuff away?
When people get 50 kinds of peeved because I'm not making a turn on red when I legally can. Hey :red:s, I can see the oncoming traffic and whatever your parents taught you I'm not going to accelerate into danger because your undies are all in a twist about reaching the clothing stores before a sale ends. $:|

This as well

When my little sister treats me like I'm the younger one. And what's worse is that if I try to fight back, She tells on me.

Little brothers are worse. They come and hit you and get away, but when you hit them, they'll start screaming and tell on you for hitting them and at the end you get punished.

Also, what peeves me, is that some people think they know everything, but in reality, they know nothing.

Back
Top Bottom