Casual Pet Peeves

When I get surrounded and people get multiple hits on me in the Mad Max video game. I'm pretty good at combat in that game but when I'm surrounded by people with weapons and people that can hit multiple times... I start spraying with my shotgun. Who cares if I ain't got ammo? I got a bullet farm back at Jeet's.

When you MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

But then he MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA

When little kids screech at the top of their lungs. Like seriously, do you want me to throw you in the wall?
This especially sucks when they do it often and then it just becomes white noise. Sometimes I get worried when I hear kids screaming as they walk past my window or something and I think that maybe somebody's actually hurting them. I swear the one day when somebody's actually throwing them against a wall I'm not going to notice since kids just scream for no apparent reason on the time. Boy that cried wolf scenario.

When people say Mad Max Fury Road has no plot. You don't need a huge convoluted plotline! Simplicity is fine.
I haven't seen any of the other Mad Max's other then Fury Road, since I only got into it when I started playing the video game and I really like the movie.
I hated when Nux died because I felt so tied in with him. He just wanted to ride with Immortan Joe to Valhalla, but he just got shot down.

edit: but I guess he already got sprayed with Immortan Joe's chrome paint so he's going to ride with him anyway?

My top ones have to be..

People who chew with their mouth open. This one literally makes me cringe.

People who decide to leave Facebook and have to type up the longest explanation/rant as to why they are leaving Facebook. When I stopped using it, I just stopped. Didn't have to explain why.

People who sit in the left lane on the highway and think the speed limit means fast enough, despite the fact that even if you are approaching Mach 4, you don't use the left lane for anything except passing.

People who use the word "irregardless"

My top ones have to be..

People who chew with their mouth open. This one literally makes me cringe.

People who decide to leave Facebook and have to type up the longest explanation/rant as to why they are leaving Facebook. When I stopped using it, I just stopped. Didn't have to explain why.

People who sit in the left lane on the highway and think the speed limit means fast enough, despite the fact that even if you are approaching Mach 4, you don't use the left lane for anything except passing.

People who use the word "irregardless"
When I'm in traffic and people honk at me IRREGARDLESS that they are the ones not following the proper procedure.

People who act superior and disregard the opinions and thoughts of others.

People who stare. I get it I look good but this makes me uncomfortable so quickly.

People who pretend an opinion is a fact. This one pops up frequently if you're into any political type of discussion.

When Im trying to get to sleep and my sinuses are congested. Almost feels like a life/death decision sometimes.

I could go on and on but maybe that just means I'm a rather grumpy individual.

Have you ever seen someone from a group usually universally perceived as annoying call a person from a different group (also perceived as annoying) annoying or cringy? Don't know if I said that right but basically:

When you see someone judge somebody else for being in the My Little Pony fandom, even though the judge is a part of the Five Nights a Freddy's fandom which has some equally cringy and weird :red: in it. Same goes for the other way around.

Judging somebody for being in an "annoying" fandom when you're also in an "annoying" fandom just seems like hypocrisy I guess. Maybe that's screwed up logic, but it annoys me, so...

When people try to get on the subway without letting people off first.

This isn't even really a pet peeve, it's just a lack of common sense
Yes, a lack of common sense... Which is another one of my peeves.
Of course I wouldn't really know this specific case, as I don't live anywhere that has a subway system.

When ATHEISTS think they know SO much more about the Bible than actual Christians
seriously, if you don't believe in God, why do you even bother reading the Bible?
(Because they want to twist it in a way to prove their points about how Christianity is devil worship or something)

Back
Top Bottom