Casual Pet Peeves

My old middle school used to not allow backpacks in class. Try getting to a bus on time when everyone is crowding the lockers and the hallways while moving at half a normal person's pace.

My old middle school used to not allow backpacks in class. Try getting to a bus on time when everyone is crowding the lockers and the hallways while moving at half a normal person's pace.
I'm normally trying to get past everyone to try and get a seat on our bus, as our one gets overflowed, and you have to sit around for half an hour waiting for the second one.
Everybody casually strolls, so I'm trying to run through hordes of slow people.

I ended up solving 2 problems at once. I had a binder with a handle on the side and I put all my stuff in there, including my algebra and history books. At that point I had a 15 pound club that I could bring with me.

another one:
When stuff disappears without trace.
Seriously, my stuff literally disappears without trace.
Like my headphones. Used my phone (with headphones still plugged in) to take pictures of the solar eclipse.
go to listen to music an hour later, they're gone without trace.

another one:
When stuff disappears without trace.
Seriously, my stuff literally disappears without trace.
Like my headphones. Used my phone (with headphones still plugged in) to take pictures of the solar eclipse.
go to listen to music an hour later, they're gone without trace.
That used to happen to me all the time with pencils. Sometimes I would accidently drop them on the floor and when I reach down to get them they had vanished

That used to happen to me all the time with pencils. Sometimes I would accidently drop them on the floor and when I reach down to get them they had vanished
My blazer for school has a hole in one of the pockets big enough for coins and pens/pencils.
They sometimes fall out the bottom, although they usually don't. It's irritating to have to scavenge them out the bottom of the inside of my blazer though.

People who talk in silence coaches in trains. They're called silence coaches for feck's sake.

(Please don't tell me I'm going to get into trouble for using the word feck, been watching way too much Father Ted lately)

THOSE DUMB DRAGON THINGS
MOTHER:red:ING FROZEN, MOTHER:red:ING JustinBeiber and MLP
the ;

SINGING
mute on servers (especially if permanently)

Last edited:
I have more!
  • When you click a result on Google before the ads load and you end up clicking an ad
  • Inappropiate ads on sites that kids go to
  • Inappropiate ads on any site
  • People who complain about Early Access games
  • Random nude scenes in otherwise fairly kid-friendly anime
agrred
When people are failing school just because they are lazy! YOU ARE SITTING AROUND ALL DAY DOING NOTHING HOW ABOUT YOU DO YOUR HOMEWORK INSTEAD?!
SHAD ARP
- I HATE it when people correct me. I know people think its nice to do it, but for some reason I find it really annoying.
- YouTube comment fights. Almost all of them are started for no reason, and its just plain dumb
-Ads. I really hate ads. You should know why.
- What Shadow Tiger said. I hate that too, its not like everyone can see what you're pointing at (even though i do that sometimes too, :p).
And so the list goes on.
AgrrreeeeEEEEEEEEED

A few of them, some of the biggest ones include

Racism, Sexism, Homophobia

People driving behind another driver on a 50 mph road only a centimeter away from the car in front of them.

Insults towards people's hobbies (Anime, Cooking, Video Games, Studying, Sports, TV)

People who try to make fun of your weakness after they find out about it.

And this:

People who use "gay" as an insult

People who try to make fun of your weakness after they find out about it.
This.
This is so annoying.

Also:
People who immediately make assumptions about me based purely on my first 30 seconds with them. And keep with them for years after.

Back
Top Bottom