Casual Pet Peeves

y'know those commercials for, say, fake tatoos and the announcer is like "your child will be the life of the party with <product name>!"
and no one buys them?
i dunno why, but i :red:ing hate that.
im fine with it if it does sell, i just develop a personal vendetta against the makers of the product when it doesnt sell.

Family members arranging stuff in the fridge in horrendously stupid ways. I just had a bowl full of cantaloupe divebomb onto the floor the second I opened the fridge because somebody had it sitting on top of a head of lettuce. WHY.

I love cantaloupe. ;-;

I... I don't even have words. Cantaloupe is amazing, who would dare deface it in such a way!?

This line of logic concerning stories in video games or subbed anime

"if i wanted to read, id read a book"

Story is just as important as gameplay for games that have even a small focus on a story.

Is watching subbed anime really considered reading?

This line of logic concerning stories in video games or subbed anime

"if i wanted to read, id read a book"
The thing that pisses ME off about that is the grammar :p

Anyways, my pet peeve is when someone makes a bad joke about pet peeves -- "What, do I actually get to keep this 'Peeve' creature as a pet? What even IS a Peeve?"

"If I wanted to read, I (would) read a book". What's the problem with grammar there?

Oh, new pet peeve: people not using turn signals. >.> Because I'm supposed to magically know exactly when you'll turn and not that you're driving on a 45mph road at 25 for %%%%s and giggles. Because people do that too.

I hate it when people lane jump (skipping lanes while turning). If you're turning right into a two-lane road, you turn into the right lane, not the left lane. If someone from the other side also has a green light (or it's a 4-way stop) and is turning left, you can both turn at the same time. If someone lane jumps, you'll crash.

Not to mention it's technically illegal.

Back
Top Bottom