Casual Pet Peeves

If you are immature enough to let videogames affect you to the point of making you go and shoot people because of it, perhaps you should be playing Hello Kitty games instead of GTA.

Anyhow my current peeves:

- Idiots who have small cars and yet pretend they have huge cars, leaving a huge gap between their car and the car parked next to them. You're not driving a Gran Torino, you're driving a Li Fan. And being an :red: by wasting parking space, too.
- "You're not a music fan if you like more than one genre." I was actually told this. I don't speak to that person anymore.
- 3D movies becoming more and more about "let's see how much :red: we can throw at the screen before the movie ends" and less about telling a story. And when they're not throwing rocks at the screen, they're wasting twenty seconds focusing on said rocks. "Look how HYPER-REALISTIC this rock is!"
- "Retro" gaming. Always. And I hate it even harder when either the developer or the fans throw words like "16-bits" without knowing what it means. If it has two or four colors, it's not 16-bits. If it has enough colors to make a modern GPU heat up, it also isn't 16-bits.

Last edited:
Being criticized for reading to much

Literally I get picked on for READING TO MUCH?!?! On no its so bad I dont have my face shoved onto my phone all day on instagram on no

Shut the f**k up and leave me alone I like reading and just because I finish books fast dosent mean I'm some kind of freak that needs to be ridiculed

Being criticized for reading to much

Literally I get picked on for READING TO MUCH?!?! On no its so bad I dont have my face shoved onto my phone all day on instagram on no

Shut the f**k up and leave me alone I like reading and just because I finish books fast dosent mean I'm some kind of freak that needs to be ridiculed

LOL

When people act like everything post-1999 is the equivalent of living in Jerusalem during the First Crusade. Stop being blinded by your bull:red: nostalgia and instead stop and look to see how good we have things now.

Friggin' RTS games that make it so enemies spend less money and time to make stuff on higher difficulties. If I play against a computer player on a high difficulty I want to have to think and I want them to come up with better strategies. If I wanted to just fight off a mass of enemies I would put them on a team.

-Playing with tf2 bots when the internet is out and finding out almost every bot plays soldier
-Stubbing a toe while trying to turn on the light
-Kernels stuck in teeth after eating popcorn
-
62-images-that-will-trigger-your-ocd-u6.jpg
81b250079b19861c28f7d1050242e7b6.jpg
7284cddd07e6ccb6e8b508f3bd2f5d6a.jpg
c8b11ea15e40c424f69d1bd9fa70d6ca.jpg

Last edited:
Games that are advertised as "Hard but Fair" but are actually just plain unfair.

My niece. Yes, I know she's young, but she's still horrendously annoying and her screams murder my eardrums, and she tends to scream and cry for hours at a time.

-Playing with tf2 bots when the internet is out and finding out almost every bot plays soldier
And when any of these happen(all while playing with bots):
-After you cloak and an enemy bot spy follows you and kills you
-That engineer stuck in the toolbox phase, because there's no room dor the dispenser
-That engineer who manages to set up a sentry and then stays in that spot until the end of the game
-When you disguise, but a bot saw it and remembers it forever
-The demospam while playing engineer
-The sniper who camps at a spot, where nobody goes by
-The sniper who goes to point 1 while the team is capturing point 3
-The tower at last point in pl_badwater, any bot who dares to enter, gets stuck due to stupid AI
-The fact that bots never jump
-When a soldier tries to take down a sentry being repair-spammed by that turtling engineer , he just unloads his primary, and then switches to secondary and then fails to take the sentry down
-Engineers not moving up teleporters
-When the pathfinding of bots screws up and the entire team gets stuck at a spawn corner, trying to jump through the wall
-The bots taunting after they kill you
-The medics won't heal you when you're an engineer, sniper or spy
-When your internet connection is lost and you get stuck with one loadout, you used at the start of the round

"Moms against Gaming" huh? Human ignorance can only be purged by eliminating the sources of said ignorance. Unfortunately, that's considered homicide in most places.

No, really, those same moms should have worried about gaming before they left their kids in the care of InterNanny and PlayNanny 5 for years. Blaming something else for their horrid parenting? That's been a thing since the dawn of time. Cain totally killed Abel because of some snake, not because Adam and Eve were too busy screwing like rabbits to teach him about good, evil, and why being evil makes you a :red:.

The way electric toothbrushes are designed with an extremely high center of mass and a really tiny base. Seriously, if you so much as look at one of these things too hard, it'll immediately do a somersault and knock down every other object in a 2 foot radius.

The way electric toothbrushes are designed with an extremely high center of mass and a really tiny base. Seriously, if you so much as look at one of these things too hard, it'll immediately do a somersault and knock down every other object in a 2 foot radius.

Mine always tries to do a swan dive into the turlit. Despite the sink being like 4 ft away.

How the YouTube comments are these days.

Especially with the piss offs that are like "Like or 30 years of bad luck".

Stop doing that, we actually want to see real discussions in the comments.

Back
Top Bottom