Other Petition to add Custom cursors to vanilla

I think there should be more cursor styles to choose rather than sticking to only one style.

• -The style of your cursor could be changed in Settings>Cursor

• -Different cursor styles ideas: crosshair (type 2), box shaped (type 3), circle (type 4)

• -This shouldn't affect gameplay very much

• -This could work without harming anyone and it could add a little more customization to the game

Thats all,
Please leave your thoughts down below and thanks for reading.

This sounds pretty fantastic! Though, if you want to go all the way, it would also be really great if you could make your own, with a basic spriter or something. Or maybe just an Overwatch-style cursor changer?

I do think this game needs custom cursors to be honest. the one we have now actually screws up my aim because I'm used to aiming with the middle of the cursor which you can't really do in terraria.

I do think this game needs custom cursors to be honest. the one we have now actually screws up my aim because I'm used to aiming with the middle of the cursor which you can't really do in terraria.
Then could your problem not be solved with a custom cursor that suits your preference? Your statement here seemingly contradicts itself. Why not add a simple circular cursor to alleviate said woe?

As for the idea, I'm for it(even though the thread is quite ancient.)

Then could your problem not be solved with a custom cursor that suits your preference? Your statement here seemingly contradicts itself. Why not add a simple circular cursor to alleviate said woe?

As for the idea, I'm for it(even though the thread is quite ancient.)
I actually did try making my own crosshair cursor once. thing is, idk if it's my editor or what, but it's impossible to make the "point" of the cursor, if you know what I mean, anywhere other than the top left of the cursor.

Back
Top Bottom