3DS pets for nintendo 3ds xl and other stuff

demon wolf

Terrarian
so i just got terraria not that long ago for my Nintendo 3ds lx and i want to beable to know how to get the werewolf eneimys to spawn and beable to have one has a pet and also whats a great sward to work for and is their things like all of the other patforms for this game terraria at all?

Werewolves only spawn on nights with a full moon after killing the boss at the end of normal mode (which is NOT the final boss, don't let anyone tell you otherwise). The pet drops from them rarely.

The 3DS is at about the equivalent of PC 1.2.4, which means it's at where PC was about five years ago. The Developers are not going to update the 3DS version anymore, so enjoy the secret bosses that only the 3DS has!

Swords are actually some of the worst weapons in the game (unless they shoot projectiles). Try other weapons and see which one suits your playstyle, Melee weapons (swords, spears, and flails) have higher defense but lower offense than other classes, Mage weapons (staves, spells, wands, and even energy blasters) have incredibly high offense but low defense, and Ranger weapons (bows, guns, and rocket launchers) have very high offense and moderate defense. There are also Summoner weapons which allow you to summon minions to attack for you, but they shouldn't be treated as a primary source of damage.

This might seem very mean, but I'd advise you to get the game on another platform if possible. The 3ds version is objectively the worst version out right now, regardless of the extra content it has that was also on mobile back in the day. It's not a question of whether the UI, controls or content is good, this is subjective. It's how the game is built, and what the 3ds can handle as well.

This might seem very mean, but I'd advise you to get the game on another platform if possible. The 3ds version is objectively the worst version out right now, regardless of the extra content it has that was also on mobile back in the day. It's not a question of whether the UI, controls or content is good, this is subjective. It's how the game is built, and what the 3ds can handle as well.
It's still good to own the 3DS version though, simply because you can fight bosses which are no longer possible to face.

Werewolves only spawn on nights with a full moon after killing the boss at the end of normal mode (which is NOT the final boss, don't let anyone tell you otherwise). The pet drops from them rarely.

The 3DS is at about the equivalent of PC 1.2.4, which means it's at where PC was about five years ago. The Developers are not going to update the 3DS version anymore, so enjoy the secret bosses that only the 3DS has!

Swords are actually some of the worst weapons in the game (unless they shoot projectiles). Try other weapons and see which one suits your playstyle, Melee weapons (swords, spears, and flails) have higher defense but lower offense than other classes, Mage weapons (staves, spells, wands, and even energy blasters) have incredibly high offense but low defense, and Ranger weapons (bows, guns, and rocket launchers) have very high offense and moderate defense. There are also Summoner weapons which allow you to summon minions to attack for you, but they shouldn't be treated as a primary source of damage.
so what boss do i need to kill so i can make them spawn in my world and what about the wolfs i know some that they spawn only in the snowy areas?

so what boss do i need to kill so i can make them spawn in my world and what about the wolfs i know some that they spawn only in the snowy areas?
The boss is the Wall of Flesh. Killing an ordinary wolf won't give you the pet, you must kill a Werewolf, which only appears in the forest biome on a full moon.

ok so im on the nintendo 3ds xl and i have killed the wall of flesh and so i need to go to the forest but my map that spawened has jungle the cruption and the pixl biome now how do i find the werewolf then?

ok so im on the nintendo 3ds xl and i have killed the wall of flesh and so i need to go to the forest but my map that spawened has jungle the cruption and the pixl biome now how do i find the werewolf then?
They only spawn when the moon is full, you might have to wait for it.

They only spawn when the moon is full, you might have to wait for it.
so i been having a lot of full moons but i have not gotten any were wolfs spawning at all i have made 2 new words to see if i can get a wood biome but i keep going back to mine and i dont know were i need to go to find it on the nintendo small map and word

so i been having a lot of full moons but i have not gotten any were wolfs spawning at all i have made 2 new words to see if i can get a wood biome but i keep going back to mine and i dont know were i need to go to find it on the nintendo small map and word
Spawn is usually in the forest biome, so just start a world, kill wall of flesh, and warp back up on the first night (which is always a full moon). Werewolves don't spawn if there are too many town npcs nearby, so you may need to leave your house during the full moon.

Spawn is usually in the forest biome, so just start a world, kill wall of flesh, and warp back up on the first night (which is always a full moon). Werewolves don't spawn if there are too many town npcs nearby, so you may need to leave your house during the full moon.
how many cloud islands are their on the nintendo 3ds xd map?

It varies by world, but it's around 5-6 if I remember correctly. It varies enough that you might get much more or much less, though.
ok are there some over the ocean and should i just go form the sky island that i find the first one and go from there to find another one or are they up in the sky more then the other ones? and how do i get the fire wings or ones that are the better ones?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom