NPCs & Enemies Pets

Rather than toad dropping from mud I say from Breaking mushrooms. it just seems logical.

Polar Bear- A rare wolf drop "This little guy looks familiar" reference to it looking like @Skiphs armor set.
Dragon- A rare drop from Wyverns (extra from Arch Wyverns)
Gummy Bear- Rare drop from Gastropods (because they are both gel-y I guess)

Hello there, I am very new to the forums and wanted to say some pets I thought terraria would be better with:happy:

Baby Mothron- A very rare drop from mothron
Toad- A slim chance of dropping from breaking mud
Baby Duck- A rare drop from killing ducks or breaking trees

If you have n idea for a pet, put it down below!
Those sound like really cool ideas!

Would love that alot, More pets would be a good time :3 also more mounts would be neat aswell as there isn't very many.

The more pets, the more useless farming! and as we all know, we terrarians LOVE to farm for vanity stuff.
I do like pets and i would love to have a giant man eating moth baby following me around.
Here are three ideas i have:
Remote controller: Summons heli-pet
Roll of Duct tape: summons pet duck
Insurance: Summons a familiar blue and white box

#100th post

These are all amazing ideas!

I think the lunar events need pets, so here are some ideas:

Solar Shades: Summons Celebrity Sun. (A solid, orange sun-like star with shades on and a bright smile! Orbits around you and emits light, but is not a light pet.)
Tooltip: "Wow! He's so HOT!"
Drops from Solar Tower at 5% DR

Celestial Bedtime Story Book: Summons a Baby Nebula. (A solid, pink baby star with a pacifier. Floats behind you and emits light, but not a light pet.)
Tooltip: "Awww! So cute!"
Drops from Nebula Tower at 5% DR.

Stardust-y Rock: Summons a thick Ring of Stardust around you. (Like Saturn's rings but glowing blue! Emits light.)
Tooltip: "This rock sure is heavy... and dusty..."
Drops from Stardust Pillar at 5% DR

Wormhole Kit: Summons a wormhole-like Vortex in front of you. (Emits light.)
Tooltip: "Not for use with children."
Drops from Vortex Pillar at 5% DR

Some other ideas:

Dog Essence: Summons Annoying Dog. (Barks whenever you summon it. Undertale, anyone?)
Tooltip: "The essence of annoying canine."
Can only be found in a chest along with Dog Salad at a 10% rate of spawning.

Dog Salad: Adds the well fed buff for 21 1/2 min.
Tooltip: "Mmm... Fried tennis balls."
Can be found in chests in and below the cavern level. 50% spawn rate.

Last edited:
My cat died a few months back. It was a Norwegian Forest cat. Big furry and black with big green eyes. It would be cool if I could take that hat off the black cat, put a halo over it and equip it with angel wings and dye its eyes flame green.

Back
Top Bottom