Weapons & Equip Phantasmal Serpent

CursedSliver

Eater of Worlds
One day, I was watching Biron's video "Scourge of the Corruptor vs all bosses" and there are constantly moments where there are a lot of eaters stacking after a boss and when they all hit, it's super satisfying to watch. That got me thinking. What if we can have a weapon where, stacking projectiles and make them hit all at once rewards the player? Wouldn't that be even more cool and satisfying to use? So here I am, with my weapon concept "Phantasmal Serpent".
Phantasmal Serpent
52 magic damage
Extremely Weak (1.5) knockback
Very Slow (40) use time
4% Critical Strike Chance
Uses 80 mana
Fires miniature Phantasmal Dragons that acts similar to a modded weapon Destroyer Gun with a velocity of 36 mph, and each dragon can have from 4-6 segments. Whenever one dragon hits an enemy, it sticks to it and drills into it, losing 1 segment every 0.5 second, and the lost of every segment deals 100% damage to the target. However, the damage dealt by each and every segment scales with the amount of dragons drilling into the target at the current moment, identically to the scaling of stardust dragon, and caps out at 5.

In my opinion, this weapon would most likely benefit fast moving bosses such as the empress of light, but since this is themed around phantasmal dragon and lunatic cultist, you will most likely have no one except moon lord to use on, which would be kinda useless. But you can always re-theme and re-tier it, as long as the projectile have segments.

Interesting idea. The only thing I would change is the weapon's damage, if the idea is to stack as many dragons in one enemy as possible, lowering the damage a single dragon can do, would encourage the weapon's playstyle just a little bit more.

But all in all, pretty cool stuff.

Back
Top Bottom