Items Phantasm's Moon Lord counterpart!

Max :3

Terrarian
Well, hello to all you guys again. After the big fail that was my more types of unlimited ammo topic, I realized something. The Vortex Beater has an upgrade, which is the S.D.M.G, and also that the Electrosphere Launcher (Or any rocket launcher really), has an upgrade too, which is Celebration. AND I KNOW I KNOW!! Even when the Phantasm has been absurdly nerfed, it still is very powerful against any type of enemy/bosss, with or without the Endless Quiver. But, it seemed kinda unfair it had no upgrade from Moon Lord's loot drop, or well, not unfair, but disappointing for me personally. So, here I introduce to you, Phantasm's upgrade, the Destroyer of Life! THANKS A LOT TO @Gotcha! FOR SUGGESTION THE IDEA FOR THE ANCIENT PORTAL!

Description: "Doomsday has finally come."

Destroyer of Life:
Damage: 65
Critical chance: 5%
Velocity: 20
Use time: 14
Tooltip: "57% chance to not consume ammo."
Special ability: Shoots a stream of 4 arrows. Turns Luminite Arrows into Ancient Arrows.

Ancient Arrow:
Damage:
17 by itself
Special ability: This piercing arrow leaves a lime portal, that gets bigger if the arrow travels a large distance, making it deal more damage.

Ancient Portal: They appear every 10 blocks of the distance it travels. The portal targets at enemies and hits them with a lime bolt, dealing moderate damage, around 5-10 per bolt. Example of an arrow travelling 20 blocks *NOTE THAT THIS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF THE SIZE OF THE PORTAL! IT DOES NOT NECESSARILY HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS SIZE!*:
(Player) ----- (Portal) ----- (Medium Portal) ----- (Big Portal) -----> (End)

Attachments

• Phantasm.png
    Phantasm.png
    586 bytes · Views: 176
Last edited:
I know, I know, thse are basic ideas anyways, they can be way nerfed to be more addecuate to the game's stability.

:confused: A bit too confusing yet too OP but i suggest lowering the damage by 5, the crit chance by 3, the arrow count to 5 the debuff deals 2 -5 damage, a little bit slower speed and lastly it is a little bit more accurate.

Too powerful and a bit boring as well. Like the Tsunami it fires a wall of arrows I assume, just 2 more than the Tsunami.
And it basically uses cursed arrows, a type of arrow you can also use with the Tsunami.

I'm all for a new bow drop but in my opinion it should be a more original one. Have it fire those lightning bolts the cultist also fires, being able to strike a whole row of enemies. Maybe have the lightning jump from enemy to enemy (chain lightning). I dunno, at least something that hasn't been done before.

Okay, finally organised *Ahem* Brainstormed *Ahem* some ideas, mostly for nerfing and adding more unique things to it. Deestroyer now has new abilities, and less OPness. And thanks a lot to @Gotcha! for suggesting the lighting bolt from the Cultist! So, say hello to the newly upgraded DoL!

Phantasm.png Destroyer of Life:
Damage: 65
Critical chance: 5%
Velocity: 20
Use time: 14
Tooltip: "57% chance to not consume ammo."
Special ability: Shoots a stream of 4 arrows. Turns any arrows into Ancient Arrows.

Ichor_Arrow_Horizontal.png Ancient Arrow:
Damage:
17 by itself
Special ability: This piercing arrow leaves a lime portal, that gets bigger if the arrow travels a large distance, making it deal more damage.

Lunar_Portal.png Ancient Portal: They appear every 10 blocks of the distance it travels. The portal targets at enemies and hits them with a lime bolt, dealing moderate damage, around 5-10 per bolt. Example of an arrow travelling 20 blocks *NOTE THAT THIS JUST AN EXAMPLE OF THE SIZE OF THE PORTAL! IT DOES NOT NECESSARILY HAVE TO FOLLOW THIS SIZE!*:

(Player) ----- (Portal) ----- (Medium Portal) ----- (Big Portal) -----> (End)

Back
Top Bottom