Game Mechanics Pharaoh's Set Change

How would you like the Pharaoh's set to be obtained?

• Separate Slot

• Desert Crates

• Clothier in the desert biome

• Goodie Bags

• Hanging Skeleton in the Pyramid

• The current way

• Another method (comment what it would be)

Results are only viewable after voting.
The Pharaoh's set has become infamous for ripping players off out of powerful pyramid loot. It's a vanity set that replaces a swift double jump or a persistent glide. In my opinion, this needs to change. I have a few ideas how, pick your favorite.

1. The Pharaoh's set acts as a separate "slot" in the chests, like how a biome chest always will contain a weapon but allow potions in as well. So, the drop table would become either the Sandstorm in a Bottle or a Flying carpet, with an entirely separate chance for there to be a Pharaoh's set along with the items.

2. 1.3.6/1.4 has confirmed fishing crates for the desert biome. The Pharaoh's set could appear as a drop in those, maybe as a 10% chance.

3. If the clothier were to live in a desert biome, it would sell the Pharaoh's set.

4. The Pharaoh's set would instead appear in goodie bags.

5. A new item would appear rarely in pyramids, similar to the hanging skeleton in the dungeon, but it appears to be wearing the Pharaoh's set. Upon breaking this, the Pharaoh's set is dropped.

I found all the cool ideas except the number 4 because the goodie bags contain costumes about halloween and monsters so if you think about it, a pharaoh isn't quite a monster, heheheh.

I have a thought. There are no boss battles that take place in the desert currently. I'm thinking about a Pharaoh boss that would have a Pharaoh set as a drop. Other drops could be a Black Cat Minion, because Egypt liked cats in that time. It could also drop a sand shotgun with some sort of pun, which would be in between a Boomstick and Shotgun. Also other things, obviously, but I can't think of then right now. Also, foxes are close relatives to wolves, not cats.

I have a thought. There are no boss battles that take place in the desert currently. I'm thinking about a Pharaoh boss that would have a Pharaoh set as a drop. Other drops could be a Black Cat Minion, because Egypt liked cats in that time. It could also drop a sand shotgun with some sort of pun, which would be in between a Boomstick and Shotgun. Also other things, obviously, but I can't think of then right now. Also, foxes are close relatives to wolves, not cats.
That's definitely an interesting concept that I'd be interested in but it would definitely need more details. Over all it seems detached enough to be its own suggestion.

Yeah, I know it's detached, but I can't make threads on most topics because for whatever reason my computer restrictions stop access. Also, thanks for the compliment! Maybe we could start a conversation and I could give more details so you can make a thread about it (while giving me some credit, of course).

Yeah, I know it's detached, but I can't make threads on most topics because for whatever reason my computer restrictions stop access. Also, thanks for the compliment! Maybe we could start a conversation and I could give more details so you can make a thread about it (while giving me some credit, of course).
21f.jpg_large

Ok, I could do that

Tbh I kind of want the pharaoh's set to become summoner armor because of how early you get it, but I'm just biased towards summoner.

Back
Top Bottom