Weapons & Equip Phase Edge

Smidget

Terrarian
Me and my friend have had an idea and we've created a weapon, the Phase Edge. The Faze Ede does 78 damage (melee), critical chance 4%, use time of 4.2, knockback 2.3, and is auto swing. It's tooltip is "Even more spacier". To craft this you need a mythril or orchilium anvil, 1 Night's Edge, 1 of any Phase saber, and 10 souls of might, 25 souls of fright. I have a picture below

Damage 89
Critical 4%
Speed 25
Knock back 4.2
Auto swing
Tooltip even more spacier

Attachments

• download_20150924_182852.png
    download_20150924_182852.png
    606 bytes · Views: 102
Last edited:
This is quite unbalanced for its tier. I suggest you buff the damage and make it crafted with conduit plating to put it past golem. Remove the nights edge and add nanites, they need more use anyway.

This is quite unbalanced for its tier. I suggest you buff the damage and make it crafted with conduit plating to put it past golem. Remove the nights edge and add nanites, they need more use anyway.
Good suggestion we r making a new spirit for it too
[DOUBLEPOST=1443211561,1443211153][/DOUBLEPOST]New weapon spirit and the damage has been upped to 89 and uses 25 souls of fright now instead of meteorite bars and also you need 10 souls of might

Attachments

• Lazer terra blade.png
    Lazer terra blade.png
    734 bytes · Views: 101
4.2 use time? This would be the new fetid bagnhoweveryouspellit. (Too lazy to wiki.)
This thing would have almost twice the speed of the fetids, and 29 more damage, combine it with fire gauntlet, and this thing is close to a melee last prism.
This would fit way better as a Moon Lord tier drop, and we do not need another melee drop from Moon Lord, we have 3 from him already.
It needs balancing, last prism, to me, is supposed to be overpowered, because of it's developer name effect, and it's titled like a final weapon, same goes for the Terrarian.
Also, with that use time, I don't know if some computers will be able to keep up with it's swing speed, and the numbers it will generate.....
Unless my understanding of use time is wrong, then I cannot agree with this idea, until it is rebalanced.

It was a mistake while typing its actually 25.2 sorry for the mistake
25.2 use time? In that case, it would probably fit as a pre-plantera item, and be pretty balanced.
4.2 use time would've been deadly for it's damage.

I don't think a decimal use time is even possible.

Ok now I'll try to help. Space out the information a little more. You know, like this.
Damage:
Knockback:
Use Time:
Tooltip:

Also make use of the edit button. Many people don't bother looking through all the comments when posting what they think.

Also the Night's Edge has no place in the recipe in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom