Other Phaseblade / Phasesaber tooltip

I've just got an idea I posted on another thread. It's just a little thing, useless but just a bit of fun in the game.
The phaseblades and phasesabers would have tooltips being references to Star Wars.
Thanks to temery2383 for the quotes !

• Red Phaseblade/Phasesaber : "I am your father." (Darth Vader, The Empire Strikes Back)
  • Green Phaseblade/Phasesaber : "Do or do not." (Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back)
  • Blue Phaseblade/Phasesaber : "Hello there." (Obi Wan Kenobi, Revenge of the Sith)
  • Purple Phaseblade/Phasesaber : "Take a seat." (Mace Windu, Revenge of the Sith)
  • White Phaseblade/Phasesaber : "I am no Jedi!" (Ahsoka Tano, Rebels)
  • Yellow Phaseblade/Phasesaber : "What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause?" (Bastila Shan, Knights of the Old Republic)

Last edited:
Perhaps different tooltips for different colors to represent iconic characters with those lightsabers?
  • Red: "I am your father." (Darth Vader, The Empire Strikes Back)
  • Green: "Do or do not." (Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back)
  • Blue: "Hello there." (Obi Wan Kenobi, Revenge of the Sith)
  • Purple: "He's too dangerous to be left alive." "Take a seat." (Mace Windu, Revenge of the Sith)
  • White: "I am no Jedi!" (Ahsoka Tano, Rebels)
  • Yellow: "What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause?" (Bastila Shan, Knights of the Old Republic)

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's kept alive. I know because it was a meme format for a while
I actually looked it up because I was looking for iconic Mace Windu quotes (there aren't very many, pretty much my only other decent option was "The Senate will decide your fate").

Perhaps different tooltips for different colors to represent iconic characters with those lightsabers?
  • Red: "I am your father." (Darth Vader, The Empire Strikes Back)
  • Green: "Do or do not." (Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back)
  • Blue: "Hello there." (Obi Wan Kenobi, Revenge of the Sith)
  • Purple: "He's too dangerous to be left alive." "Take a seat." (Mace Windu, Revenge of the Sith)
  • White: "I am no Jedi!" (Ahsoka Tano, Rebels)
  • Yellow: "What greater weapon is there than to turn an enemy to your cause?" (Bastila Shan, Knights of the Old Republic)

I didn't even think about this. Thanks a lot for the quotes !

Back
Top Bottom