Phineas and Ferb

This thread is for the disussio of Phineas and Ferb, a concluded Tv show.

Many ask how Phineas puts his shirt on. To those people, please look at the opening song in Phineas and Ferb: The Second Dimension

THERES 104 DAYS OF SEVERE CONSTIPATION AND :red: COMES ALONG JUST TO END IT THE ONLY REAL PROBLEM OF ALL GENORATIONS IS THAT THEY CANNOT STAND IT!!!!

I remember the Phineas and Ferb Avengers crossover movie, watching it on television many years ago. Honestly I can't stop thinking about that one scene where Phineas discovers the Platypus dude was a secret agent. It's the most memorable scene because I never forgot it.

I remember the Phineas and Ferb Avengers crossover movie, watching it on television many years ago. Honestly I can't stop thinking about that one scene where Phineas discovers the Platypus dude was a secret agent. It's the most memorable scene because I never forgot it.
Didn't that movie about the second dimension center around the brothers discovering that Perry is a secret agent? It's been a while, but I know it's never too late to kick it up a notch. `:D

Back
Top Bottom