Pixel Art PhoenixBlade's Pixels

Yuyutsu

Dungeon Spirit
BLue Crystal 2.png
Phoenix's Pixels
BLue Crystal 2.png

Hey, all! PhoenixBlade, yours truly, is back at it again with another sprite thread! I've been spriting for more than a year now, and am excited to show my sprites to all of you!

I didn't enjoy my previous sprite thread, and feel that I've improved since I posted there. I'll be posting all my Terraria sprites in one section, and my non-Terraria sprites in another. If you'd like to use my sprites in a suggestion/mod, please ask me and get my absolute yes.

I’ll take requests that I like and can refuse a request. If I don’t respond to your inquiry, sorry, I’m not feeling it :(. I’ll take most requests barring big bosses or tiles (decorative/furniture is a maybe). I’m on break for the next 5 days so I’m far more likely to take requests now. Also the queue starts after this post(sorry, guys from two years ago). I’ll be very sporadic.

Also, it’d be great if you could be detailed and tell me what you’re using the asset for! Context is key :):

Requests:
Open-ish

I have the right to refuse any request, but I usually won't unless it's extremely large (bosses), armor spritesheets, or just very tedious. Also, if there are multiple requests, the same person's request will not be prioritized. Otherwise, it's a first come first serve process.

Without further ado, here are my sprites!

Terraria Sprites
Earthblade.png
Fireblade.png
Imported piskel.png
nity.png
Submission Set.png
Starplate.png
New Piskel (19).gif
Rainforest.png
Sword.png
Contest.png
Contest 3.png
DoG staff.png
SwordSummon.png
Sword number 2.png
Sword number 4.png
Sword number 3.png
Staff.png
Nebula Enemy.png
Star CELL.png
Vortex god.png
Vortex Blaster.png
Solar COre.png
Guide Star.png
FolvStaff1.png
FolvStaff2.png
FolvStaff3.png
FolvMissile2.png
FolvMissile3.png
FolvMissile1.png
FolvMissile4.png
FloranStaff.png
HellfireShotgun.png
MagalaBlade.png
MagalaSword.png
MagalaBow.png
MarbleBow.png
MarbleSword.png
New Piskel (12).gif
Pearl Satff.png
SpiritSword.png
SpiritSpear.png
Granite Set 2.png
Worm thing 2.png
Gray's Staff.png
World Feeder Staff.png
Stavos.png
Bow for Calamity.png
Compilation.png
HuskBow.png
Scarab Sword 2.png
Equinox.png

Non Terraria Sprites
Crystal Caverns.png
Forest scene.png
Jungle.png
Ruined House.png
Blue Crystal.png
BLue Crystal 2.png

Tree1.png

I hope you enjoy! I'll be updating the thread from time to time. Have a nice day :)

Last edited:
View attachment 166146 Phoenix's PixelsView attachment 166146

Hey, all! PhoenixBlade, yours truly, is back at it again with another sprite thread! I've been spriting for more than a year now, and am excited to show my sprites to all of you!

I didn't enjoy my previous sprite thread, and feel that I've improved since I posted there. I'll be posting all my Terraria sprites in one section, and my non-Terraria sprites in another. If you'd like to use my sprites in a suggestion/mod, please ask me and get my absolute yes.

I'll take requests three at a time, and will close requests until I finish all three requests. Here are current requests:

Requests:
Open

I have the right to refuse any request, but I usually won't unless it's extremely large (bosses), armor spritesheets, or just very tedious. Also, if there are multiple requests, the same person's request will not be prioritized. Otherwise, it's a first come first serve process.

Without further ado, here are my sprites!

Terraria Sprites

Non Terraria Sprites

I hope you enjoy! I'll be updating the thread from time to time. Have a nice day :)

Those are some really awesome sprites phoenix ma dude. <3 10/10.

(I see you're taking requests muahaha.(iz a jok plz no hurt) (you should totally sprite me an Evoker from persona 3 if you want)

hmmm so you are taking requests phoenix right, could you please make a cavern bat like crobat enemy, please phoenix, you are an amazing spriter

I would like to request an end game fishing rod related with the lunar pilars

Am reapting my self but how did you get so good at spriteing

Back
Top Bottom