Pixel Art PhoenixBlade's Pixels

normal vanilla paladin with these specifics
Here you go, I actually made a new Paladin sprite from scratch because I'm not a fan of recolors. Also, Yoraizor's eye is drawn with code, not a sprite, so I had to make do. Enjoy!

Paladin.png
$.png

Paladin for reference.

Here you go, I actually made a new Paladin sprite from scratch because I'm not a fan of recolors. Also, Yoraizor's eye is drawn with code, not a sprite, so I had to make do. Enjoy!

View attachment 217567 View attachment 217568

Paladin for reference.
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much! i really wanted to use this on my profile photo and a bunch of stuff! credits go to you!

and, you gotta admit, it looks cool, doesn't it?

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you so much! i really wanted to use this on my profile photo and a bunch of stuff! credits go to you!

and, you gotta admit, it looks cool, doesn't it?
It sure does! Feel free to request again whenever you’d like.

hey! I hope you don't mind but maybe you could make me a small rin kagamine sprite that looks like some plushie

kinda like this:
Chibii_Devourer.png

except with rin

71kEmFhPWES._SY879_.jpg
[/img]

Alright, would you mind spriting me a boss for:
  • The Hallow: Basically its a unicorn with a Crystal Shard like motif. Rainbow motif as well. Give it wings and a long rainbow horn too.
And her drops:
Big Smash: A geode flail, with the geode exposing purple and pink crystal
Crystal Launcher: A crystalline and rainbow rocket launcher
Sparkler: A staff composed entirely of pink and purple crystals, with a Y-shape
Geode Staff: A staff with a geode at the end in the same style as the Big Smash
If you don't want to do all then you can just do the Unicorn boss

Hey Yuyutsu! If you are still open for requests, do you think you could make a bigger and better face monster sprite in your style?

Back
Top Bottom