Mobile Phone restarting

stealth2953

Skeletron Prime
While Terraria was loading(showing the company logos), my phone showed the screens that indicated that it had restarted (motorola earth flipping), however, the ATT logo that normally appears on startup did not appear.

While Terraria was loading(showing the company logos), my phone showed the screens that indicated that it had restarted (motorola earth flipping), however, the ATT logo that normally appears on startup did not appear.
Hi there @stealth2953, it's hard to determine if this is even a bug. It sounds like something that happened only to you, and just once. And it seems to be something that more had to do with your phone and not something related to Terraria.

This isn't a RAM issue, and all the phone specs seem to be good enough to run Terraria.
Out of curiosity, do you have any other demanding apps on your phone? - Just to test to see if it's an issue outside of the bounds of Terraria.

I would also recommend thoroughly powering on and off the device, even though it seems to be crashing here, it's good to make sure that it's been properly reset.

Back
Top Bottom